Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Epayment System: Accept Mastercard, Visa, Fastecash, Vtn, Etc On Ur Website - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Epayment System: Accept Mastercard, Visa, Fastecash, Vtn, Etc On Ur Website (2484 Views)

Mastercard Set To Replace Passwords With Selfies / HOTTEST: Get 30GB Free On Ur Mtn Sim Now With Just #100….(working Perfectly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Epayment System: Accept Mastercard, Visa, Fastecash, Vtn, Etc On Ur Website by dataswift(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2009
I welcome all onboard!

Guys, I am sampling your openion here.
I have worked on this book for upmost of 2 years and have come with something very serious that will not only enhance the way we do business within Nigeria but will also improve Nigerian Online deals with customers abroad.

Web Designers can now integrate the MasterCard Gateway, Visa, Paypal, Discovery, including our Nigerian Based VTN and FasteCash on the websites of their clients for these to easily accept credits online.

If you'll agree with me, this has really been a shortfall in the online deal of some of our people. I believe my Book will help if not solve this problem completely, in reducing the shortfall by 85%.

Do you know that the problem of most Nigerian who wish to go online may just be over by the understanding of this system. For example do you know that most Nigerians would have been earning seriously online through the affiliate systems but are not doing so simply because they are locked out on paypal verification. But what about a system where you have a way that cheques are not sent but payments are made directly to you.

I seek your openion on the book I'll release in this forum in a forthnight -14 Days.
I invite you on the 29th day of June as I give to you free bonuses at the release of

the ePAYMENT SYSTEM

clues to accepting MasterCard, VisaCard, Paypal, Discovery, American Express, FasteCash, VTN etc on your Website

I look foward to your opinion even on the pricing by helping me fix the price.

From next week, I'll start posting a review of this book. Be sure to be here to catch up with it.

welcome and keep online!

Mendoh Innocent
DATASWIFT
Re: The Epayment System: Accept Mastercard, Visa, Fastecash, Vtn, Etc On Ur Website by Ccomputers(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2009
DEAR,

Pls I want you to summarize this whole thing so that Nigerians will know what its all about in a nut shell.

Thanks a lot Nigerians
Re: The Epayment System: Accept Mastercard, Visa, Fastecash, Vtn, Etc On Ur Website by dataswift(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2009
Come back here tommorrow, I'm posting my first review of this book online here.
Thanks for following me!

DATASWIFT
info@dataswiftlimited.com

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bb10 Plan On Pc And Android Using Simple Server (4.5gig With N70) / Inspire 1 Drone Now Available In Abuja For Rent / Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.