Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,963 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc (1288 Views)

MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by fahren(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
If the current charges by Mtn Nigeria is anything to go buy then it means Mtn is planning to raise the fine imposed on them by Ncc by hiking tarrif plans.

Mtn to Mtn call is now as high as 40 naira per minute, calls to Mtn from other network is now up to 50 naira per minute.

Pls confirm this as a lot of subscribers are now complaining.

Why should the ordinary citizens be at the receiving end always?

Let us collectively resist this.
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by Youngzedd(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
This isn't true.

I am been charged 7.20 kobo per minute. After the first minute of 40 kobo per sec.
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by NCP: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Youngzedd:
This isn't true.

I am been charged 7.20 kobo per minute. After the first minute of 40 kobo per sec.

which tarrif plan are you flexing.
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by Youngzedd(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
NCP:

which tarrif plan are you flexing.

MTN Biz Plus
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Youngzedd:
This isn't true.

Anything is possible from MTN. Some are already experiencing it now. I myself received a blow as a new year gift. They charge me N50 for business tips that I didn't subscribe to. They have been skimming their subscribers one after the other and you might be next on line. I just left my phones for receiving calls only till the madness stop
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by NCP: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Youngzedd:

MTN Biz Plus
CODE PLS
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by fahren(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Youngzedd:
This isn't true.

This is not true or you have not started experiencing it? Try to ascertain how much you are charged and it will surprise you. A lot of people are complaining already. Maybe it's not your turn yet
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by skywalker495(m): 1:03am On Jan 05, 2016
This is extremely false info
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2016
it's not true, I'm being charged N6.6/min after a N5 charge on my first call.
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by adeoluakin: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
I use mtn and can confirm that this is untrue, non of my friends using it have complained either. You need to check your line.
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by DrTony1(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Ccanyanwu:
it's not true, I'm being charged N6.6/min after a N5 charge on my first call.
Good day bro. Please which plan is this? And what is the code for migration?
Thank you
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by DopeBoiRapy(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
If dem do rubbish, u port simple
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
DrTony1:
Good day bro. Please which plan is this? And what is the code for migration? Thank you
it's the mtn true talk plus. migration code is *123*20#
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
DrTony1:
Good day bro. Please which plan is this? And what is the code for migration? Thank you
it's the mtn true talk plus. migration code is *123*20#
Re: Mtn Increases Tarrif To Raise Fine From Ncc by donhils: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2016
fahren:
If the current charges by Mtn Nigeria is anything to go buy then it means Mtn is planning to raise the fine imposed on them by Ncc by hiking tarrif plans.

Mtn to Mtn call is now as high as 40 naira per minute, calls to Mtn from other network is now up to 50 naira per minute.

Pls confirm this as a lot of subscribers are now complaining.

Why should the ordinary citizens be at the receiving end always?

Let us collectively resist this.
Make call and show me where they charged you N40 per min. Liar!

(1) (Reply)

Dead Samsung S4? Sell It Here!! / Trending: Five Things You Didn’t Know Whatsapp Could Do / How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.