Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Hollywood's Top Earning Actors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood's Top Earning Actors (886 Views)

15 Top Highest Earning Actors (PHOTO) / Hollywood's Top Earning Actors / Top Earning Dead Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by funso77(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2009
According to Forbes 2009 report, enlisted below are the top 10 earning actors in Hollywood:

1.Harrison Ford - For the past five years, it seemed that Harrison Ford was happier out of the spotlight than on the silver screen. Since 2000, Ford has appeared in only four movies, none of which made much of an impression at the box office.

That all changed in 2008 when Ford strapped back on his trusty whip and went adventuring again in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull," the fourth film in the Indiana Jones series. In order to lure Ford out of his semi-retirement, Paramount agreed to a lucrative deal that split almost all of the film's earnings (after the studio made back its production and advertising costs) between Ford, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas.
As a result of the deal, Ford earned $65 million between June 2008 and June 2009, making him the highest-paid actor on our annual Celebrity 100 list.

2.Adam Sandler - Coming in behind Ford with $55 million is Adam Sandler. The funnyman had two successful movies last year, "You Don't Mess With The Zohan" and "Bedtime Stories," plus he earned a big paycheck for the upcoming Judd Apatow movie "Funny People," in which he plays a comedian who thinks he might be dying.

3.Will Smith - In third is Will Smith, often considered in Hollywood to be the one person who can open any movie in the U.S. and abroad. Critics lambasted his two latest movies, "Hancock" and "Seven Pounds," but they were both still hits -- earning $800 million between them.

4.Eddie Murphy - Eddie Murphy lands in fourth place on our list despite his disastrous film "Meet Dave." The movie, which was made for an estimated $60 million, earned only $50 million at the worldwide box office.

5.Nicolas Cage
6.Tom Hanks
7.Tom Cruise
8.Jim Carrey
9.Brad Pitt
10.Will Ferrell
Re: Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by tpiah: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2009
surprising list.
Re: Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by iice(f): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
Ughhh Cage with his Bangkok Liaisons angry
Re: Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by prudentcy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2009
Really.
Re: Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2009
Really don't care about their earnings grin grin
Re: Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by amebono11: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2009
mama-gee:

Really don't care about their earnings grin grin

but you care about knau and amaras abi? cool
Re: Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by biola44: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2009
,amebo no1:

but you care about knau and amaras abi? cool
grin
Re: Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by mamagee3(f): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2009
@ amebo no.1

I am still looking for the insult in that sentence you just typed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by amebono11: 2:52am On Jun 19, 2009
mama-gee:

@ amebo no.1

I am still looking for the insult in that sentence you just typed. grin grin grin grin

same way i am still looking for insults from your post, and im yet to see it, all you do is just roll and self-service yourself to stupidity, bring it on ojare, and let me see you act like a fuckable bastard cheesy
Re: Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by mamagee3(f): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

same way i am still looking for insults from your post, and im yet to see it, all you do is just roll and self-service yourself to stupidity, bring it on ojare, and let me see you act like a fuckable bastard cheesy

Keep fuckable bastard for your slut(mom) grin. Define Stupidity and see if you are not the one being stupid. Haven't you been the one stalking me and my comments and even following me everywhere I go. You Jobless idiot. angry
Re: Hollywood's Top Earning Actors by Pepeye(f): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
@ topic

Hollywood's 10 Top-Earning Actors

1. Harrison Ford
2. Adam Sandler
3. Will Smith
4. Eddie Murphy
5. Nicolas Cage
6. Tom Hanks
7. Tom Cruise
8. Jim Carrey
9. Brad Pitt
10. Will Ferrell

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Pop Icon Michael Jackson Has Died In Los Angeles / Re: Michael Jackson Died / Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.