Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site (2909 Views)

A Plugin That Creates Instant Landing Page In Seconds. Get Yours NOW. / Popular Some Best Wordpress Plugin You Must Install / How A Plugin Installation Can Crash Your Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hurry now! 4 days left to the end of the promo. Get yours today!
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2016
3 days left peeps! Don't miss this! Chunky SMS Pro allows you to send bulk sms directly from your wordpress site. Trust me, it's one of a kind. wink It has super awesome features: an awesome phonebook feature that allows you to create and to store numbers in groups and send different specially crafted messages to each group, ability to store pre-made messages in your drafts and ability to schedule sms to send sms for you at any time of the day (this means that even if you're alseep the messgaes you schedule will be sent automatically...so enjoy your sleep guys). NOWWWW FOR THE SUPER AWESOME OFFER!!! If you get Chunky sms pro today you get a phone number generator that will help you generate unlimited phone numbers absolutely FREEEEEEE! Wooohooo!! With just one click, this awesome package (Chunky SMS Pro + Generate Me! Phone number generator) is all yours. What are you waiting for? Click here now > > http://www.narrowgateit.net/product/chunkysms-pro
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
You have only today and tomorrow left don't miss out on the promo!!
With one click you'll get Chunky sms pro (a plugin that will allow you to send bulk sms directly from your wordpress site) plus the bonus plugin Generate Me Phone Number Generator (a plugin that allows you to generate unlimted number of phone numbers) Go for it. Don't miss out. Click here >>> http://www.narrowgateit.net/product/chunkysms-pro
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Promo is now over. A big thank you to all those who have purchased ChunkySMS Pro.

The plugin now goes for N10,000 and it still comes with a free GSM phone number generator as a bonus. Get yours today!
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
elcoming you into the fabulous month of February Val offers has started (1st - 14th february

*CEDARHOSTNG WEBHOSTING VAL OFFER (www.cedarhostng.com)
GET ExtraBasic plan of 10GB For N4500
ExtraSuperb Plan of 30GB for N6500
Hurry now this offer gives you the best value comes with unlmited email unlimited database etc
Note: send an email with the subject "Cedarhostng webhosting val offer after payment to info4cedarhostng@gmail.com and a copy to info@cedarhostng.com

*Bulk SMS VAL OFFER(www.eadesms.com)
GET A BULKSMS RESELLER WEBSITE FOR AS LOW AS N20,000 comes with free sms units to get you started,free gsm numbers and lots more...

Do you have an existing sms website and wish to buy units from us lets show you how

*GSM Numbers

Get over 200,000Lagos based numbers and over 50,000 abuja based numbers both for as low as N5,000.

*IT tutorial Kits
Get all this IT video tutorial kit for N10,000
*microsoft access
*actionscript
*adobe flash
*adobe flash catalyst
*SQL
*MYSQL
*PHOTOSHOP
*PMP(Project management)
*FIREWORKS
*Webdesign

*WEBDESIGN
A very unique opportunity to have your company website finally here get a website designed by our team for as low as N15,000

*Real Estate
Invest in your future this 2016 by becoming a property owner
Lands available in Kaduna from as low as N80,000 ,N150,000, 450,000 and other prices contact us today by visiting our office

Happy New Month + Val in advance...............

for further enquiries call:08186219002 bbm:532fc7c5
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL PROMO!!!!

Between now and the 16th February 2016 Chunky SMS Pro is going for 5000 Naira Only!!!!!!
What a promo!!!!!

Download this plugin today and you'll be able to
1. Send your bulk sms directly from your Wordpress site.
2. You can schedule your sms to be sent at any time you wish.
3. You can save your contacts in groups, so that you can specially tailor sms for each group.

Sending bulk sms during this valentine day season has never been easier and more convenient!
Love it?
Get this amazing plugin by clicking here right now>>> http://www.narrowgateit.net/product/chunkysms-pro
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Promo is still on! Get your copy today!
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2016
Promo has ended! Thanks to everyone who bought the plugin.
The price is now back to N10000. Get your copy today!
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by vickylawz(f): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Plugin is still available
Re: Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site by okiaso(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2016
Vicben:
Hello room. I want to design a bulk sms website using WordPress but I can't seem to find any plugin around that would help me achieve this goal. Please help. Thanks

rajiade:
Planning to set up a Bulk SMS Reseller Biz. But I need it Specifically on Wordpress.

I have Explored the Reseller features of major bulk sms providers I know, but it seems most of them use Joomla or plain html/php script as their reseller platform.

Don't know if there is any provider out their that set's up bulk sms reseller websites on Wordpress using a plugin.

Or if there is any wordpress plugin that can be used to setup a bulk sms reseller website, would like to know.

I also don't mind paying, if there is anyone who can develop a Universal Wordpress Bulk SMS Reseller Plugin for me (something similsr to Afrisoft's Joomla SMS portal that would fit into any gateway)

Thanks.

I CAN PROGRAM YOU WEBSITE AND PLUGINS FOR YOU.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, this post is really old but I'm sure there are many more others out there searching for this same solution; WordPress Bulk SMS Portal plugin.
I can program the app, even with added features.
Recently, I started one but could not completed the program simply because of lack of fund.
However, a test version is available at www.benuebulksms.com

Notice: If any one can support me financially, I can finish the portal (within 1 month).
1). NGN 10,000 only - I'll give you a copy of the portal. Clean source codes, no single encryption.
2). NGN 15,000 only - I'll setup a professional WordPress website for you, with default home page, wp-sms-portal & a dynamic business theme.
3). NGN 50,000 only - I'll design and develop any website of your choice for you. This mustn't be a bulk sms website. It could be for your company, personal site, E-commerce (online store), church website, school website(not school portal pls), ...
Nb: I'll complete any of the above work within 1 month (2 months maximum with test running).
#I work with my team.

Oki Solomon (Okiaso)
CEO/FOUNDER - iMessenger.com.ng
Tel: 08162672628
(please feel free to call, WhatsApp or text me for negotiation, appointment and interview.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Youtube Vloggers / Interswitch Web Site Integration: / Tips For Successful Networking With Other Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.