Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano (58872 Views)

My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by contactmorak: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sani Maikatanga on Monday, January 4, met with the family of 19-year-old Rahma Haruna in Ladin Makole, Kano State. Rahma has no functional limbs and arms and until a few days ago when a veteran journalist and former BBC correspondence Ibrahim Jirgi donated a wheelchair to her, her brother carried her in a plastic bowl to beg for alms.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photojournalist-sani-maikatanga-meets.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by contactmorak: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by superior1: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Another reason to thank God for my perfectly working parts.....i hope the lady gets some help

80 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by gozi542: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chai!! Always hausa's.. Abi I lie?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by excellencyabia1: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
What is left again to see. This is the kind of thing the disciples of Jesus saw and ask him who sinned? Thank you lord for how you made me. But for those that like makeup if you are this lady what kind of makeup will you apply?

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Tolexander: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
The family don turn celeb be that!

Well, plenty things dey wey fit make person popular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by tafabaloo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by timilehin007(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
I just want to be r-elephant..
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by DeKen: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is deep.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by adedam007(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
T
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by kennyman2000(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
And you say u wont thank God... Hmmmmmm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by kristisking(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
It is well with her IJN.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
superior1:
Another reason to thank God for my perfectly working parts.....i hope the lady gets some help
Exactly, my brother. Let's praise god cos he gave you her limbs instead. You can walk, bro.. Never mind that small girl that has spent most of her life being carried about in a bucket like pure water sachets. Praise Jehovah, bro. Praise him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Kelklein(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
that girl in the last picture tho

babes.. shey na everything una go dey form selfie for ni?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Let's thank God for how he made us.
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by MzPecs(f): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Starcodexi: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thats really sad
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by investigator007: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
And inside the "bowl" she still wore hijab on the "half body"..??

Hmmmmm..!!! nawao.

issokay

But from the bottom of my heart I really feel for her.
.this shows that we who have "complete bodies" should eternally be grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by TeamSimple(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
gozi542:
Receive sense in 2016

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by porshuch: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
gozi542:
I makwa ihe? How can you equate birth deformity to tribalism. Chukwu kpogi Oku for mocking her.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by peterian: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fp
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by myners007: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
She deseved federal govt assistance

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Shafiiimran99: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
contactmorak:
Sani Maikatanga on Monday, January 4, met with the family of 19-year-old Rahma Haruna in Ladin Makole, Kano State. Rahma has no functional limbs and arms and until a few days ago when a veteran journalist and former BBC correspondence Ibrahim Jirgi donated a wheelchair to her, her brother carried her in a plastic bowl to beg for alms.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photojournalist-sani-maikatanga-meets.html
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
How she go take ride the wheel chair?
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mayb there is an alternate universe where everybody is half and in a bucket
And the abnormal people are the once with full limbs
Mayb she ended up in the wrong universe, mayb not
We will. Ever know

Sending positive vibes your ways Halfline.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by OCTAVO: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by CACAWA(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Can PMB pls adopt this girl pls
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by realtestament(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
shocked dis our God is 2 much
Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Dollyak(f): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gosh.... Perspectives. Disability is not the end of life and dreams. In many ways, it acts like a mirror by allowing people to see and understand themselves better. When people connect to it, they also learn they are not alone. I hope she feels that way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano by Suresir: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
WE THANK God 4 she is a blessing to her family. . .GOD HAS A PURPOSE 4 AL CREATION.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job / Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.