Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Should He Go Ahead To Marry Her After Having A Child With Another Man? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should He Go Ahead To Marry Her After Having A Child With Another Man? (440 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? / Should I Marry Her?!!! / Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should He Go Ahead To Marry Her After Having A Child With Another Man? by seggzz(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, married men and women, I want you to look into this matter. There's this close friend of mine whose name is X(name hidden for some purposes). He woke up yesterday morning telling me about the steps he wants to take. He has a girlfriend who he loves so much. This lady is beautiful character wise, beautiful physically, born again and other qualities a man want in a woman. I brought this here because I realized my bit of knowledge may be dangerous for him. Thousands heads are better than two. And wise men pens are mightier than two edged sword. So, these were what I gathered from him;

(1) The girl is a year older than him.

(2) The girl has a 5 years old daughter for another man.

(3) The girl is only secondary school graduate

He will appreciate your advice on merits and demerits on the above points. Should he go ahead to marry her?

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Should He Go Ahead To Marry Her After Having A Child With Another Man? by thorpido(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Does he love her?Is she willing to further her education and develop herself?
If the answer is positive,he is free to go ahead.
Re: Should He Go Ahead To Marry Her After Having A Child With Another Man? by jaymejate: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
[size=15pt]And you tok say the girl na born again abi you mean born Ashawo?

It's clear, she should not marry, even date the girl. Some day, the daughter she get somewhere will come and draw her attention from you. Bro be wise[/size]

Look somewhere else biko

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were The Guy? / Platonic Friendship / Xxxxxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.