Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

House Help Needed- If You Can Help Me Out With Getting One I'd Appreciate That. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Help Needed- If You Can Help Me Out With Getting One I'd Appreciate That. (602 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help Needed- If You Can Help Me Out With Getting One I'd Appreciate That. by BCF1: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello,

I am in dire need of something to help take care of my home as my wife and I are very busy people. My last help stole so much from us we eventually had to let her go.

I am looking for someone who is honest and has guarantors.

I am not sure if this is the right thread for this but if you are reading this and you know of anyone you can refer me to please kindly get in touch.

The job criteria is as follows

- Must be able to cook simple meals or assist in the cooking of meals
- Must be able to wash and iron both male and female outfits, there is a washing machine that can help ease the burden of that.
- Buying of fuel and making certain we never run out of it.
- Cleaning of the house.
- Alerting us to needed repairs in the house.

I would not require that the help stays with me 24/7. Like every other job she would resume and close on a daily basis at an agreed upon time.

- We would provide transportation expense
- The salary would be discussed over a phone call or in person.

I may not be able to drop my phone number here, but I would drop my BBM Pin from where you can get in touch with me and get my phone number or you can use the nairaland message sending service to get in touch.

If you are reading and you know someone who can help with this please get in touch, it is urgent as we have just let go of the last help. It would be very difficult for my wife and I to both work and have to deal with domestic chores.

Many thanks in advance.

BBM PIN- 514C0476
Re: House Help Needed- If You Can Help Me Out With Getting One I'd Appreciate That. by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ehn, I am sure u both have relations whom u can help in some certain areas of their lives, why not employ their services other than looking for strangers u would pay? At least by doing that, we won't come on Nairaland to read how ur house help stole from u or probably read how wifey tortured house help for one flimsy issue or the other.

#My humble opinion though#

1 Like

Re: House Help Needed- If You Can Help Me Out With Getting One I'd Appreciate That. by BCF1: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Ehn, I am sure u both have relations whom u can help in some certain areas of their lives, why not employ their services other than looking for strangers u would pay? At least by doing that, we won't come on Nairaland to read how ur house help stole from u or probably read how wifey tortured house help for one flimsy issue or the other.

#My humble opinion though#

Getting relatives involved in ones day to day life is not something we would do or encourage. It is dangerous as the potential for gossip and ill will is increased multiple folds.

A "stranger" however is less inclined to be jealous about about a person whose origin is unknown to her/him.

Both have their downsides but i would be much safer with a stranger that i can be diligent about than a relative with whom my natural leaning is to trust.

Thank you.
Re: House Help Needed- If You Can Help Me Out With Getting One I'd Appreciate That. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Can you assure us that your wife or /and you will not maltreat and manhandle the help? Best thing is to go to an agency for that n get a MATURE live out help.
Re: House Help Needed- If You Can Help Me Out With Getting One I'd Appreciate That. by doremi123(f): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
You didnt state your location
Re: House Help Needed- If You Can Help Me Out With Getting One I'd Appreciate That. by Aviero: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mrcork, see free work oh.. Send your CV, ediot!
Re: House Help Needed- If You Can Help Me Out With Getting One I'd Appreciate That. by BCF1: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Countries With Too Many Single Young Men Are More Unstable. / Thank You All For Being There For Me! / The Valentine’s Day Lies And Verdicts: What Should You Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.