Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (73970 Views)

Real Reason African/nigerian Wives Don't Want Their Husband's Relatives To Visit / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by dre11(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2018
Women are known to be more caring and loving but the same cannot be said of most Nigerian wives when it comes to how they treat their house helps.

Most Nigerian women will not make heaven because of what they did and are still doing to their house helps. These women are the worst perpetrators of domestic violence. Unfortunately they get away with it because we refuse to report them.

They bring in little children in the name of helping train them in school only to abuse and use them for house labor. The child does all the chores from filling up drums with water, to washing piles of clothes, and cleaning the entire house.

The child also goes to the market to and fro on foot, carrying heavy loads on the head and still get back home to help madam in the kitchen.

This child does all these standing or bending down. It doesn’t matter if the child is tired and almost fainting. Any mistake of any sort is greeted with physical and verbal abuse.

They are usually the last to eat be it breakfast or dinner and they do this in one corner of the kitchen, that’s if the food is not the left over from every other person’s plate.

This child is also the last to go to bed at night, yet the first to wake in the morning, cleaning and preparing everything every other person would need for the day.

These children have no childhood because they barely have time to do children’s stuff, and often don’t attend same school as madam’s children.

They only get to walk to school after madam’s children have gotten to their own school. Even time to read is a luxury.

In the case of female teenagers who are brought in as helps, some madams cut wrappers into pieces and these serve as pads during their monthly flow. They use, wash and dry these napkins for subsequent use.

Most of their under wears are torn and ‘hand me down’ from their madams which may not be their sizes. They have no option but to tie both ends so that the oversized underwear doesn’t fall off their waists.

Most of these girls are permanently on low cut or they use scarf to cover their unkempt hair. If they complain of not feeling fine, they are not taken seriously. They never have the luxury of being taken to any hospital for proper medication.

The closest chemist comes to their rescue instead with trial and error treatments. Even when they are visibly dizzy, tired and in need of bed rest, these madams insist they must continue with their chores.

They are easily spotted amongst other kids. They usually sleep in the store, their mattress or mats are folded every morning and their clothes are kept in ‘Ghana must go’ bags just by the corner.

Their bags always get ransacked by madam on any slight suspicion and they are beaten mercilessly when whatever madam is looking for is not found.

These house helps are often embarrassed and beaten in the presence of madam’s children and visitors. Their self esteem and self worth is reduced to nothing. They are often reminded that their lives mean nothing.

Some women take this madness a notch higher using razor blade to cut deep into these girls skin. Others rub pepper in their vaginas or anus when these children misbehave or even when they didn’t do anything wrong.

Some of these helps are also sexually molested by either madam’s grown up sons, brothers and even husbands. And if madam ever finds out, she blames the house help, beats her up while accusing her of seducing them.

If the molestation results in pregnancy, the girls suffer the worst beating of their lives and are forced to get an abortion. Some of them are even sent away so that madam’s marriage can be protected.

Some women have emptied pots of boiling water and have also used hot irons on their house helps. This is what we read in the newspapers or on the internet daily.

Our wives, mothers, sisters, friends and bible clutching church members have become monsters and perpetrators of domestic violence and they do it to their house helps, their step children, their nephews, nieces and orphans.

At a tender age, some of these children already have excruciating back and waist pains due to over labor. Some have chronic migraines due to inadequate rest and getting constantly hit on the head. It is not surprising that some of these children end up with zero self esteem.

Madam, it is foolishness to be mean to your house helps, yet leave your children in their care.

They have access to your every meal and water. In fact, the entire safety of your family is in their hands.

If they decide to be vengeful, it will be brutal because your children and food are not safe.

They can set your house on fire or even drop their faeces, saliva, urine and poison into your food. You are very vulnerable and you will be the biggest loser if they decide to deal with you the same way you have been dealing them.

It is true some house helps will never see you as family no matter how nice you treat them, but don’t stop doing good because it is the best and the wisest thing to do. Love and treat them like your own children. Don’t forget that your children are watching your actions and learning from you.

http://sunnewsonline.com/why-some-nigerian-wives-wont-make-heaven/

32 Likes

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by pyyxxaro: 12:55pm On May 26, 2018
The next person should summarize this Tharaja textbook for me

26 Likes

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by misreal(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2018
the next person should summarize this engineering mathematics text book...

16 Likes

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by general111(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2018
The next person should summarize this geography test book..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Drniyi4u(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2018
As an engineer, I think the post is from a writer who thinks he's the heaven's janitor.

But then the long post looks like biology textbook, and I don't like biology, the next person should summarize the biology textbook...

15 Likes

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 26, 2018
Of a truth, some women are very wicked. What I'll blame it on is poverty 'cause if they were better off, they won't have trusted their child's care in another. The parents to these little girls must have thought they are bettering the lives of their kids, but unbeknowingly to them, they subject their kids to a more harder and unpleasant life in the name of house help. Funny enough, these wicked wives treat theirs as eggs...like the ones they maltreat were given birth to differently. Having said that, there are good ones who treat other people's kids as theirs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Didi2d(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2018
To
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by pocohantas(f): 5:54pm On May 26, 2018
True...
Domestic violence is all about power.
People will only abuse who they're stronger than.
Men will abuse their wives, the wives will abuse the maid, the maid will abuse the kids. It's a vicious cycle.

I strongly believe that, any home where the wife abuses the maid without the man doing anything about it...other forms of abuse are going on.

Sadly, no one to fight for these kids.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 26, 2018
It's very bad..

I have a smiliar case, i don't know how to report it. The girl is not up to 10 years old but the kain work wey this man and his wife dey give her to do ehn, no be here.. She sweeps the whole compound (big compound o), mop the tiles at the entrance like twice or thrice in a week.. She go wash car, run errands. I don't know other crazy stuff she go dey do inisde..

I can't report now because na the compound next to my house, i took pictures sometime ago but i deleted it because i no want wahala..I feel sad whenever i see the poor girl doing these things.. She's too young for all that work. This couple get like 4 kids o..

It's a pity some posters above thinks this na matter to toy with, and it is not funny.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Offpoint: 5:55pm On May 26, 2018
Honestly I can't read something that long, the picture has explain the epistle better to me.... jeez what the heck happens to summary?

My anger is not with their so called madams, but with their parents... Don't peel yam if you don't know how to cook it.

Nigerian parents stop drop kids like bomb if you can't raise them to avert this kinda human inhumanity to human. Una go just use una own enjoyment rein innocent children lives.

7 Likes

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by dynicks(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2018
g
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:55pm On May 26, 2018
cool shocked
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by drajjay: 5:55pm On May 26, 2018
Women's attitudes and emotions are usually extreme. Sometimes it is the best at other times worst. It is hardly in between. No wonder they are more affected by bipolar affective disorder.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2018
Domestic violence at it’s basest and vilest form..attacking little children who can’t fight back..for something they are too small to know any better..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 26, 2018
They take out their frustrations on the poor souls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by akeentech(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2018
Wicked creatures. After women fear devil

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2018
Stop having children you cannot cater for. No financially comfortable parent sends out the child to go live permanently with any aunty.

Children, kids don't train themselves, you need money, lots of money to train them. Use protection. Plan your life.

Your kids are meant to live and grow with you, not with any aunty.

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Pidginwhisper: 5:57pm On May 26, 2018
To the first 4 to comment, especially the 4th one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Olalan(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2018
I think their husbands also have a share of the blame and should be prosecuted alongside their wives who maltreatment their maids
A wife that know her husband wouldn't want such happening in his house wouldn't dare to do it

7 Likes

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Silentscreamer(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2018
about time evil acts like these are brought to public notice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Mcy56(f): 5:58pm On May 26, 2018
Brief summary of the epistle please grin
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by engrjacuzzi: 5:58pm On May 26, 2018
some Mother in-laws won't make Heaven.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by hokafor(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2018
To cut the long story short blacks are very wicked.just because you are feeding someone you turn them to slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by blowjob: 5:59pm On May 26, 2018
RAMS GO DEY PRODUCE KIDS,WITHOUT ANY PLAN FOR DEM... grin grin..THE KIDS ENDS UP,SLAVIN FOR ,ANOTHER RAM... grin grin..GOD DEY..
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by NaijaMutant(f): 5:59pm On May 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The next person should summarize this Tharaja textbook for me
misreal:
the next person should summarize this engineering mathematics text book...
general111:
The next person should summarize this geography test book..
Drniyi4u:
As an engineer, I think the post is from a writer who thinks he's the heaven's janitor.

But then the long post looks like biology textbook, and I don't like biology, the next person should summarize the biology textbook...

grin grin grin
Crazy dudes

The next over sabi girl just spoilt the fun with her boring tale cry

12 Likes

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by DoTheNeedful: 6:00pm On May 26, 2018
Many Nigerian women are hypocritical abusers. They are worse than many of the men they term as abusers. Let their bf or husband hit them they will scream blue murder whereas they are worse.

They are just physically disadvantaged to men but they could be worse if they can match men physically. sad

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Omojudy: 6:00pm On May 26, 2018
Encyclopedia of maid maltreatment.
The op has not learnt about Wikipedia yet.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 26, 2018
I blame the useless husbands of these kind of women.

In my house....? How dare you!!!

3 Likes

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by tokrizy: 6:03pm On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by upjosbet: 6:04pm On May 26, 2018
People who gave birth without plans to care for them needs to be dealt with too...

3 Likes

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06pm On May 26, 2018
Animal in human skin
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by ednut1(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2018
Transfered aggression most times

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor / Wedding Reception Order Of Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.