Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel (759 Views)

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar / Should He Quit His Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel by dollext: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Compliments of d season nairaladers. My friend juz got a visa to travel to Canada 1 year students visa precisely. Coz it's school runs paro. He presently works with govt parastatals on a Gross pay of 45k. He already has a son who stays with his own mum. Coz he never married d girl. D problem now is he can not come home if he travels until after 5years to initiate his stay. .he is dem confuse coz he love d moda of his son and was thinking of settling down b4 d visa click.. should he resign or continue to hope for better in naija...
Re: Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
D Marra get as e be.. buh I think he should settle down first, family comes first befor any oda thing..

1 Like

Re: Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel by Blade21: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2016
he should travel if he loves her so much do introduction nd pay dowry but let him not miss this opportunity least he regrets it, if she loves him she will wait nd keep praying for him my fear is your friend should not disappoint her. it's well

2 Likes

Re: Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 05, 2016
She can go with him.
Re: Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel by ScofieldBello(m): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Travelling has now become an OPPORTUNITY. Okay o.
Blade21:
he should travel if he loves her so much do introduction nd pay dowry but let him not miss this opportunity least he regrets it, if she loves him she will wait nd keep praying for him my fear is your friend should not disappoint her. it's well
Re: Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel by Blade21: 1:45am On Jan 05, 2016
ScofieldBello:
Travelling has now become an OPPORTUNITY. Okay o.
my brother Nigeria hard nd it's getting tougher na God go help him people
Re: Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel by eyinjuege: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2016
He should travel for his masters.

He's doing something to better himself, and nothing beats an international exposure.
At least let him experience how things are done elsewhere.

I've never heard it before that when you travel out for a program or whatever, you can never come back home or travel elsewhere till you have a residential permit.

Your friend should still be able to travel to check on his family regularly unless of course he's planning to become an illegal immigrant which is never the way forward.

He can always come back home after his masters if he misses his family so much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Not Underrate / ...... / Zimbabwean Man Finds Wife In Bed With Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.