Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,857 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation (2131 Views)

Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) / EU Lifts Ban On Beans Exportation From Nigeria. / FG Bans Woods, Charcoal Exportation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
I need an investor that would also partner with me in the area of charcoal exportation. Every document as regards exporting has been gotten ranging from company registration, export license, domiciliary account, fiiro test, contract etc. My only constraint is that, I only have the funds of exporting one container and for those that are well grounded on exportation, you would agree with me that on a bill of Laden, the minimum containers is always three containers on a bill of Laden.
For information on charcoal, their are different types of charcoal but I only want to concentrate on two which is barbecue charcoal and restaurant charcoal. I have an exporting experience of about 1 year in the business but the business is a bit of a capital intensive business but it's a profitable venture. If a capital of between 3-5million can be raised, it would be a good fit and you are guaranteed of between 800000-1500000 per transaction using the current exchange rate now. And you can do up to 2 transactions a month if you follow how it is done. It's simple but not so easy. It's a business that is very interesting and it has prospects. As you grow in it, you could diversify into other areas like cashew nut, sesame sseds(very hot), ginger, garlic, etc but one of the cheapest commodities to export is charcoal. Interested investors can mail me on KARLXAVIERKARL@GMAIL.COM or call 07035769754
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by qloreal: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yahooboy no laptop!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
At q loreal, I would choose to ignore your post because I don't think you know anything about this business. Let's behaved maturely
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by shitshappen(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Can you convince me?
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
@shitshappen, charcoal export is a lucrative business everyone can get into. You could choose to export either barbecue charcoal or restaurant grade charcoal depending on your buyers specification. It is a business that you are guaranteed of your capital anyway anytime. No loss of capital and a guaranteed profit. It's a business that the buyer sends you 80percent of the total business value which covers your initial capital. That is the point where you can carry out transactions twice in a month because you could be able to supply your buyer twice In a month. It is a profitable business that takes your good head of organizing. All the document needed for export has been gotten and it's just for me to carry out the transaction. It's a very good business and anyone that wants to do the business can bring his or her lawyer so as to sign and seal a contract of how the person wants his or her transactions. Should be done. Thanks for your anticipated Co operation.
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Keep the calls coming in
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Charcoal export business is a profitable venture. Partnering with me saves you time of company registration, export license, opening of foreign account. Registering with a shipping company, getting a local supplier, logistics, truck drivers. freight forwarder and the rest of them. We also have access to getting contract in Europe and in Asia because different countries buy different specifications of charcoal. The widely known two types of charcoal we have are barbecue charcoal and restaurant grade charcoal. So, am still expecting an investor to partner with me so that we could carry out this business transactions successfully.
Another point to note is that, charcoal export can be traded during the dry and rainy season as well, for those that would say that it's only in the dry season that people trade charcoal. It could be traded during the rainy season. Everything depends on how your experience with the business.
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Charcoal export business is a profitable venture. Partnering with me saves you time of company registration, export license, opening of foreign account. Registering with a shipping company, getting a local supplier, logistics, truck drivers. freight forwarder and the rest of them. We also have access to getting contract in Europe and in Asia because different countries buy different specifications of charcoal. The widely known two types of charcoal we have are barbecue charcoal and restaurant grade charcoal. So, am still expecting an investor to partner with me so that we could carry out this business transactions successfully.
Another point to note is that, charcoal export can be traded during the dry and rainy season as well, for those that would say that it's only in the dry season that people trade charcoal. It could be traded during the rainy season. Everything depends on your experience with the business.
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by MaGenT77: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Personally i love exportation and i would have loved to invest or partner but the fact that you own all the aces is a no -no for me plus the fact that the offer sounds opportunistic- what you are asking for is not an investor nor partner but a project sponsor and after he/she gives you the lift you need, you discard of them as quick as possible cause you soon see them as threats to you.
I respect you as a businessman and i wish you well.

PLEASE SIR, PERMIT ME TO WRITE MY INTEREST BELOW

Please i need a partner we can start an exporting business together even though the person should be more experienced than myself which will affect the profit sharing but we going to be equal partners such that in a year we could split if so desired by any and both of us will still be a formidable force. Any interested person should please indicate it here and i will inform such person based on forum scrutiny where to send a well detailed business plan. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by MaGenT77: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Personally i love exportation and i would have loved to invest or partner but the fact that you own all the aces is a no -no for me plus the fact that the offer sounds opportunistic- what you are asking for is not an investor nor partner but a project sponsor and after he/she gives you the lift you need, you discard of them as quick as possible cause you soon see them as threats to you.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Please i need a partner we can start an exporting business together even though the person should be more experienced than myself which will affect the profit sharing but we going to be equal partners such that in a year we could split if so desired by any and both of us will still be a formidable force. Any interested person should please indicate it here and i will inform such person based on forum scrutiny where to send a well detailed business plan. Thank you [/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
At magen, I understand the angle In which you are coming from. This is partnership. You can't start any export business without these documents I said earlier above. And it has to be with a company name as well. Unless you are referring to having someone that you and him would start registering a new company altogether and export license and all what not. It's takes some time you know. It's not easy to get those documents like it sounds. It's a partnership that both people come together to sign an agreement between both parties about how the business would be ran and profit sharing and all..
Partnering with me is not really a bad idea but it all depends on you because you are the one to make your final decision. Thanks for your cooperation
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by millhouse: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by MaGenT77: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2016
karlxavier:
At magen, I understand the angle In which you are coming from. This is partnership. You can't start any export business without these documents I said earlier above. And it has to be with a company name as well. Unless you are referring to having someone that you and him would start registering a new company altogether and export license and all what not. It's takes some time you know. It's not easy to get those documents like it sounds. It's a partnership that both people come together to sign an agreement between both parties about how the business would be ran and profit sharing and all..
Partnering with me is not really a bad idea but it all depends on you because you are the one to make your final decision. Thanks for your cooperation

A letter of credit would be okay isnt it?
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 5:07am On Jan 08, 2016
At magen, drop your email. I want to ask you something...
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by MaGenT77: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2016
oluamigos@gmail.com
karlxavier:
At magen, drop your email. I want to ask you something...
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by shitshappen(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
karlxavier:
@shitshappen, charcoal export is a lucrative business everyone can get into. You could choose to export either barbecue charcoal or restaurant grade charcoal depending on your buyers specification. It is a business that you are guaranteed of your capital anyway anytime. No loss of capital and a guaranteed profit. It's a business that the buyer sends you 80percent of the total business value which covers your initial capital. That is the point where you can carry out transactions twice in a month because you could be able to supply your buyer twice In a month. It is a profitable business that takes your good head of organizing. All the document needed for export has been gotten and it's just for me to carry out the transaction. It's a very good business and anyone that wants to do the business can bring his or her lawyer so as to sign and seal a contract of how the person wants his or her transactions. Should be done. Thanks for your anticipated Co operation.

Are you based in Lagos? I will suggest we meet first and then take it up from there.
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
At shitshappen, am currently in imo state. Not in Lagos for now
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
You could drop your phone number, let me add you up on what's app
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by TelrocAgro(m): 3:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Our company can help you very much in this aspect and precisely in the area of supplying you these agro-allied products like hardwood-charcoal, dry ginger, moringa seed, sesame seeds, red palm oil, palm kernel nut, garlic shea-nut/butter etc. We can help you in getting and sourcing all these agro-allied products mentioned here for you provided our terms and conditions for the operation of the business are met by you. For more enqiuiries, you may call the purchasing/logistics manager of Telroc agro products limited on the following mobile numbers: +2348182149281 08055628948 07085379901 whatsapp me on 08039652956 or better still via my email address: telrocagropurchasing@gmail.com. Once again, we will like to partner with you on this business if our terms and conditions are met by you sir and we want to here from you as soon as possible. Thanks.
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2016
At magen, I sent you a mail. Check and get back to me.
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by timsucess(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
MaGenT77:

Please i need a partner we can start an exporting business together even though the person should be more experienced than myself which will affect the profit sharing but we going to be equal partners such that in a year we could split if so desired by any and both of us will still be a formidable force. Any interested person should please indicate it here and i will inform such person based on forum scrutiny where to send a well detailed business plan. Thank you

Am intresed to partner with you but my problem is finance
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is the core season of charcoal. Nigerian have turned their attention to Restaurant grade charcoal. It's a very profitable business. Give it a trial and you would be happy you did.
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by karlxavier(m): 4:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:44pm On May 14, 2016
hello all, I need bulk charcoal buyers/importers from Europe and middle east. if u gat contact holla me on 08077881934(wattzapp) , 08026225888
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by Agriman(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2016
Agriculture will reign one day
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....
Re: Another Investment Opportunity In Exportation by Asumns: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood and also, hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia. Our firm is one of well known producer of these (tropical hardwood and hardwood charcoal) that deal with them in large quantity. More so, charcoal consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299

(1) (Reply)

NPK 15-15-15 And 12-12-17 For Sale In Large Quantities! / Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) / farm fress eggs available. @1600/crates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.