Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,162 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

SSS Exams Date? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Exams Date? (7362 Views)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Exams Date? by Nezan(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2009
ifyalways:

Almost thought it was SSCE cheesy
Never knew peeps wud be so bothered abt joining the SSS esp in 9ja undecided

Thought so myself,,
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2009
If you ve bin shortlisted for the forthcomx test, then u ought to have started reveivx confirmatory txt messages from today inviting you to come for the test.Those shortlised are those who met the minimum entry requirement of atleast 2nd class lower, zero criminal conviction on the face of it amongst other criteria
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2009
Nezan:

Thought so myself,,

contrary to ur beleives, SSS job is a top priority for most enlightened people who kno dier relevance in the security environment.
yea they don pay as much as the oil companies and banks, but welfare pretty much better than that of the police and other para military services in Nigeria.

As a graduate who is humble 60-70k isnt bad for a start.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by tjolawale: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2009
AKMAN, pls what is the age(that is highest age allowed) limit 4 graduate candidate(i need it to know what to do) and what is the nature of the quetions. If u hav 7 credit and a pass in English will dey consider u. reply pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
my broda the age limit is 30yrs, it used to be 28.
It dosnt matter if u have 10 straight As, you must have a credit in English laguage to be considered. if u submitted an application nd ve a pass in english language they wldnt call u for the test.
As we talk now all applications are bin vetted thoroughly before invitations are sent out.

tjolawale:

AKMAN, pls what is the age(that is highest age allowed) limit 4 graduate candidate(i need it to know what to do) and what is the nature of the quetions. If u hav 7 credit and a pass in English will dey consider u. reply pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: SSS Exams Date? by FILEBE(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
i dont know if u have known. the exam has already being done!
Re: SSS Exams Date? by bolagun12(f): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2009
interesting
Re: SSS Exams Date? by Kokofi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2009
hi akman, i submitted my application at the headquarters in abuja, but i have neither received any invitation from the text message nor the email message. i even met all the specified requirement. do you still think there is a chance for me at the test venue. pls reply
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
i repeat nd quote me anywer, the exam for the abuja centre has not bin written until 2morro, saturday.
well info reachx me is that if you submitted your cv, nd meet the mimimum entry requirement of atleast 2.2 u shld come along wit ur original credntials, but dt dosnt sound 2 descent to my ears as entry i kno cannot be guaranteed witout a formal invitation especially if the number that shows up becomes intimidating
Re: SSS Exams Date? by tjolawale: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
Akman, we have done d test last saturday.The test was not bad. What is next now? When wil d result be out?
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2009
my broda, they re markx at d moment, after which d management wld sit ova it.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2009
plz akman i saw all the useful and valuable info yu gave abt the SSS. may God be with yu whever yu are. i am alex from ondo state, a schl cet. holder with some other prof. quali. i want to join the SSS bt i missed this years (2009) due to lack of info. plz do u know anytin abt wen next they will do their recruitment exercise? i shall be vey grateful if yu can help. can be reached thru 07061523330. plz i need yur help. God bless yu.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2009
my broda i doubt if der wld be anymore for this yr for this catergory of persons until next yr, but if they change dier mind i ll notify nairaland.
wat i do kno is dt craftsmen ie carpenters, plumbers,electricians wld be d next to be employed in a couple of mnths
Re: SSS Exams Date? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2009
thnxs a million times bros. i saw yur reply on this site. i dont think i would be interested in the carpenters and plumbers type of a thing. i will have to wait for my category next yr.plz notify me when its then, God willing. i will be very grateful
Re: SSS Exams Date? by tjolawale: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2009
cool HELLO HOUSE, ANY NEWS ABOUT THE SSS TEST DONE AT SSS SECONDARY SCHOOL ASORO, ABUJ ON SATURDAY, JUNE 27 . AKMAN ANY NEWS YET
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
they still markx, result wld be out next wk
Re: SSS Exams Date? by kusey: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
Akman, I hope the result is out now. How can we check it. thanks
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2009
my broda i ve bin out out town d past 3 dayz but i don tink it out yet, i just got in nd wld check nd get back to u all.
And to tell u the truth, u wld only be contacted if you pass the exam and scale oda hurdles, it means u wldnt be contacted if u fail
Re: SSS Exams Date? by ishy: 12:31am On Jul 19, 2009
Jst keep ur fingers crossed
Re: SSS Exams Date? by tjolawale: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2009
cool AKMAN, ANY NEWS. i MEAN LATEST NEWS ON THIS PEOPLE/ PLS LET KNOW. YOU KNOW UR INFO IS 1ST HAND
Re: SSS Exams Date? by hussyhassy: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
akman whats up? i had a problm since then i cldnt reach d forum, i did all d necessary applications and i also submit my credentials with no criminal offence with my 2.1 bt when i went 4 d exams my name was nt short listed at d venue i wonder y can u give me a tip on wht d prblm mght be?i dey feel my broda no b small cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: SSS Exams Date? by tjolawale: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2009
Nawao, will it take eternity 4 sss exam result 2 be out? What's goin on men. Or have dey stated contactin 4 interview? I knw that's wat we shal hear next. But if u hav been called let u knw o o o.
Then, we can stop waitin. Abi
Re: SSS Exams Date? by kusey: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
Akman, it look as if another thing is behind this marking. May be they are trying to manipulate marks for some people. It is getting too late. smiley
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
guys una blood 2 hot oh, them don mark finish but neva release am cos management has to sit ova it, make i remind una say passx d exam alone wld not guarantee u d job cos national assembly and code of conduct comission is on dier ass to obey federal character nd dis fed character starts from the senatorial district level, thus 3 best from each state,each being the best from his senatorial district.so pray to be d best from ur district else i advice u start lookx for long leg from maybe turai yar adua or some oda highly placed elderstatesmen
Re: SSS Exams Date? by darqly(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
but the main thing you have to know is that you'll only be called IF you are successful, nothing like going to check for results on any notice board grin

Strange, we actually got our results the same day we took the test back in '06.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
correction sir, u wld only be called if they wanna employ u nd not if u re successful in the exams. passx d exam dosnt guarantee u d job
Re: SSS Exams Date? by darqly(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2009
akman, successful in this context would encompass 'any and every' other criteria involved in the selection. Unless u mean they'd employ "unsuccessful candidates" by simply calling them??
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2009
i ve said wat i ve said nd i stand by it, wen d time comes its still in dis fora dt we all wld talk bout it, i ve bin in dis system since i was born nd my own person is head of head of dis recruitment stuff, nd i kno dt inasmuch as he wld want a free hand to select the best for the service, his hands are tied nd derz little he can do alone cos his not the overall boss
Re: SSS Exams Date? by kusey: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
Akman, any good news
Re: SSS Exams Date? by tjolawale: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2009
Akman, i have come again o. Pls what do u think about dis delay. Pls make i here 4rm u.
Re: SSS Exams Date? by akman(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2009
people, its gettx complicated i must confess as i kno 4 a fact that the markx was concluded last wk but now like i said, oda considerations re bin considered at dis stage, u kno wat i mean. nd d shocker is dt from dis abuja list btw 8=10 only merge
Re: SSS Exams Date? by kusey: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2009
Akman, So every body should just have it at the back of their mind that nothing for now. ok oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For 2017 Chevening Scholarship For Masters Studies In The United Kingdom / Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! / Audit Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.