Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz (3098 Views)

Popcorn Business In Nigeria | Ultimate Guide / Rules Of Using The Atm Machine And Atm Card. / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by web20: 12:48am On Jan 05, 2016
I have wrote about the topic before many years ago, and alot of people had profit and benefit from this Popcorn business. Even those that did not have the knowledge of this business, we have trained and they are profiting in the business. Beneficiary are not only in Lagos, we have help people from outside Lagos to start up this business. People from South-West,South-South,North,East had being beneficiary of set up of Profitable popcorn business.

I am well experienced in profitable popcorn business,and had being in the business for a long time. Now what i do is to help people set up a profitable popcorn business either in a small scale or medium scale or lager scale. we also fabricate locally popcorn machine to international standard.

We can fabricate electric popcorn machine (glass),Electric and gas Popcorn machine(glass), industrial electric and gas popcorn machine etc. You can whatsapp me on 07055896391 for the pictures of our machine and further discuss about the business.

SEE YOU ON TOP!
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by suyamasta(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2016
web20:
I

We can fabricate electric popcorn machine (glass),Electric and gas Popcorn machine(glass), industrial electric and gas popcorn machine etc. You can whatsapp me on 07055896391 for the pictures of our machine and further discuss about the business.

SEE YOU ON TOP!
Please can you fabricate toothpick machines? I really need that to start a factory
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by web20: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
suyamasta:
Please can you fabricate toothpick machines? I really need that to start a factory

No
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by suyamasta(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
web20:

No
ok
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by web20: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
suyamasta:
ok

thank you, but for all your types of popcorn machine,baking oven of various scale,industrial mixer, cassava peeling machine and other type of peeling and grading machine, we can fabricate.

you can whatsapp me on 07055896391

1 Like

Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by web20: 12:20am On Jan 07, 2016
send can request for pictures of types of popcorn machine we have
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by pweetymama(f): 5:33am On Jan 07, 2016
web20:

thank you, but for all your types of popcorn machine,baking oven of various scale,industrial mixer, cassava peeling machine and other type of peeling and grading machine, we can fabricate.

where are u based?
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by web20: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
pweetymama:
where are u based?

Lagos
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by ican2020: 3:04am On Jan 08, 2016
what of incubators
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by web20: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
ican2020:
what of incubators

which of the incubator?
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by web20: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
still available!!!
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by web20: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
still in business
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by Awho(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2016
web20:

can you fabricate a soybeans milk producing machine? Or do you have an idea about who can? Thanks in advance
Re: Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz by web20: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Awho:
can you fabricate a soybeans milk producing machine? Or do you have an idea about who can? Thanks in advance
you can reach me on whatsapp 07055896391

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scams Called Multilevel Marketing (mlms) / Ecommerce Photography Service For Konga, Jumia And Other Marketplaces / How To Become A Virtual Assistant Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.