Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Can You Recommend A Mid Average Hotel That I Can Lodge In Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Recommend A Mid Average Hotel That I Can Lodge In Lagos? (602 Views)

Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja / Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Recommend A Mid Average Hotel That I Can Lodge In Lagos? by Poliporpor(m): 5:04am On Jan 05, 2016
I will be visiting Nigeria briefly for 9 days. i do not want to stay by my family so, i will like a mid-average hotel that i can lodge with constant power, no mosquitoes, and comfort. can someone recommend one to me, pls?
Re: Can You Recommend A Mid Average Hotel That I Can Lodge In Lagos? by eleko1: 5:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Some hotel charge as low as 9k per day @ LEKKI/environ.u can tell a trusted friend to help u check/run around for affordable one(Ajah,LEKKI,IKeja,surulere)I did prefer mosquito to bite U than dos nite marauders to sting U lipsrsealed sad.Security wise is more important than mosquito thing.Wish u journey mercy

1 Like

Re: Can You Recommend A Mid Average Hotel That I Can Lodge In Lagos? by Poliporpor(m): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2016
eleko1:
Some hotel charge as low as 9k per day @ LEKKI/environ.u can tell a trusted friend to help u check/run around for affordable one(Ajah,LEKKI,IKeja,surulere)I did prefer mosquito to bite U than dos nite marauders to sting U lipsrsealed sad.Security wise is more important than mosquito thing.Wish u journey mercy
thanks bro, but I want to come incognito. Don't want to meet friends or family. Thy might blow the trumpet. And no one is trusted. What areas would be cool to chill out n enjoy a good swim with original local foods?
Re: Can You Recommend A Mid Average Hotel That I Can Lodge In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Poliporpor:
thanks bro, but I want to come incognito. Don't want to meet friends or family. Thy might blow the trumpet. And no one is trusted. What areas would be cool to chill out n enjoy a good swim with original local foods?

Eastgate hotels is a good one. Very close to chevron. Its opposite Eleganza's house at Ajah side.

My neighbor works there and he confirmed they are good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Men, Sitted On Two Different Trailers On Ikorodu Road. / See Where Lagos Falls In 10 Most Expensive Cities To Live And Work In The World / Will Banks Help Me In Changing My Currency To Dollars For Travelling Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.