Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

PRAYER TIME: Power To Move Forward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PRAYER TIME: Power To Move Forward (2065 Views)

How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? / Prayer Time And Nafilat Explained / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PRAYER TIME: Power To Move Forward by sermonjotters: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2016
[size=15pt]
The Anointing that will Move You Forward in 2016; Receive it In Jesus Name.
PRAYER TIME: Power To Move Forward
[/size]

1. All my blessings imprisoned by the grave, COME FORTH!!! In the name of Jesus.
2. I break the curse of automatic failure working in any department of my life in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the anointing to excel and prosper fall mightily upon every department of my life in Jesus name.
Continue Prayers HERE ==> http://sermonjotters..com.ng/2016/01/prayer-time-power-to-move-forward.html`

(1) (Reply)

And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... / Christianity; The Most Self Contradicting Religion / RCCG Sunday School Teacher's Manual 7th January Lesson 19 : Topic - GAMBLING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.