Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Former Miss Kogi "Queen Sarah Yusuf" Launches Modelling Agency . - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Former Miss Kogi "Queen Sarah Yusuf" Launches Modelling Agency . (1523 Views)

Abdulateef Titilope Kawiyat, Miss Kogi Gets 1997 Model Volks Wagen Star Prize / The Best Modelling Agency On The Mainland (SRB MODELS) / Sarah Jegede Wins Miss Africa Great Britain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Miss Kogi "Queen Sarah Yusuf" Launches Modelling Agency . by finestdjmoraj(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2016

The former miss kogi is not just a Queen but a Queen with the heart of gold.

Last year, she launched the QUEEN SARAH YUSUF FOUNDATION through which she has touched the lives of so many Kogites including the less privileged, beggers and primary school students.

This year, Queen Sarah Yusuf has made another giant stride as she launches QSY Modeling Agency.

This became necessary with the increasing demands from young girls who desires to step into her shoes and also make modeling their career.

The agency headquarter is in Abuja with the branch office in lokoja, Kogi state. The former beauty Queen is set to impact and groom New models and beauty queens with her vast connections and modeling experiences.

Below is the interview excerpt of all you need to know about QSY Modeling Ageancy.

Your majesty can we meet you once again?

Iam Sarah Yusuf, Former Miss Kogi 2014/2015, CEO Queen Sarah Yusuf Foundation, Houze Of Xera and QSY Modeling Agency.

How Has life been after your reign?

Life has been really good to me and I feel really happy because I have never stopped working to impact.

What is your mission for establishing QSY Modeling Agency?

My mission is to help young models accomplish their dreams of becoming super models and also groom them to become role models of the fashion community. QSY Modeling Agency helps to get jobs for models and ensure they are well paid. We also groom models for pageants too.

Your majesty, it's our pleasure to conduct this interview with you.

Thank you.__

QSY Modeling Agency.
Contact number: 08133318283,
BBM pin: 58c1f2d4
Re: Former Miss Kogi "Queen Sarah Yusuf" Launches Modelling Agency . by bonio: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Scam alert

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales / Hair Steaming Do's And Don'ts For Relaxed Hair (part 1) / Trendy Ankara Jumpsuit Styles And Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.