Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) (42096 Views)

Ijeoma Agu: "I Can Act Nude To Pass A Message" (Photo) / D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad / D'banj Shares A Beautiful Photo Of His Mother, Appreciates Her Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by bisdam9086(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2016
Good words.
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by lovelyjay: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by Atlantian: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2016
crazygod:

Dude that's a business class. Two pairs of seats. Economy has three pairs. Now did u notice the aile demarcation?
Its a small plane. And its economy, not business class.
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2016
His eyes looks like he's been crying since the headies saga.
Why did olamide have to mention his name
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by anigold(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Speechless3:
Is he broke ?
No he is dbanj Nigeria"s biggest artist in the last 10 years after tuface,psquare..
Dont mind what donjazzy and his crew are saying..

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Chai dbanj don dey fly economy class!!! Chei yaa.
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by dckng16(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Banger Lee himself. The first to take Nigeria music international.
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Jesu economy class nawa oo, and it's Azman air for that matter...
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by lilkudos(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2016
I wonder what happened to the Lee family.. #the Lee temple #and where is poko Lee ?? undecided undecided #kai!!! I'm f**king Lee confused!! cry
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by Amberon: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2016
duh!! that's business class. Two seats.

always waiting to bash .
wheredemdey:
Jesu...see dbanj dey fly economy lowest shocked shocked

Wow...wow...wow..or are my eyes deceiving me??...

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2016
crazygod:

Dude that's a business class. Two pairs of seats. Economy has three pairs. Now did u notice the aile demarcation?
dnt mind dem jare.even if na 3rd economy how e tek affect dem abeg?
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Speechless3:
Is he broke ?
..girls...always intrested in a man's financial status.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by STILESGANG: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2016
wheredemdey:

Mr man,that's business class.Am sure if he was flying first class you will be the first one to condemn him for being wasteful and fake.

You can never satisfy Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Eish!! Never knew he was this cute!! Always saw him as one omo onile guy
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by emerged01(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2016
People just want to see Dbanj broke,God will fail them. Sometimes I wonder why people do wish someone bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Kissable lips
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by kozmokaz(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2016
grin
see as his ear dey like hand fan

koko master is really some one to look up to as a role model
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by IyamuBenedict(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2016
wheredemdey:

..... Check well before you talk that's business class.... Economy is three seat in roll why business is just two...
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by duduade: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2016
This guy I don't feel again...

Still trying to remain relevant.
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by bowler000000(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Banger leeeee... I_believe_u. #trulyaking
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Can anyone explain what he said to me.

Now I c my brother.
Some bloggers be writing anyhow since 346bc
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by wheredemdey: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
IyamuBenedict:
..... Check well before you talk that's business class.... Economy is three seat in roll why business is just two...

Kpochie onu...keep shut

All window seats are arranged in twos

Middle seats are in threes....keep shut jare
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by aleem50(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2016
GraceBestowed:
Kai, God save me from Nairalanders! You made me look!
lol I also checked
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by richard870(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2016
wheredemdey:

why re u so demented
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by 989900: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2016
wheredemdey:

And so? Warren Buffet flies 'economy', even though he can buy the airline many times over . . . our values as a society is totally skewed.

"The dirty little secret of some of the world’s wealthiest people is that they rarely act like it. Instead of over-the-top spending, they’re busy figuring out how to save and invest to have that much more in the future. It’s a habit you might want to consider in order to build up your own little storehouse of cash" --Forbes.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by playboy19(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2016
emerged01:
People just want to see Dbanj broke,God will fail them. Sometimes I wonder why people do wish someone bad.

It is not synonymous to D'Banj. It is the habit of the poor. Poor people all over the world hate the rich and successful people. They always wish them bad and laugh when any perceived bad news emerge about them, while praying for themselves to be successful, isn't that hypocritical?

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by Dirkcoyt: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2016
I believe you bro! I always look up to your ways mahn!
They want to see you fall, but olohun lo gbe e ro!
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by emerged01(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2016
playboy19:

It is not synonymous to D'Banj. It is the habit of the poor. Poor people all over the world hate the rich and successful people. They always wish them bad and laugh when any perceived bad news emerge about them, while praying for themselves to be successful, isn't that hypocritical?
Hmm
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by columbus007(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Oh Lord let haters recieve sense so they can leave this dude alone undecided
Re: D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) by acooriz(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bangaleee... I'm surprised o... With all ur money, u no join the likes of wizkid wey go use private jet go anywhere... Even from bedroom to palour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Wins Afrimma Award (Photo) / Ice Prince Comment On Yemi Alade's Outfit Lands Him In Trouble [PICS] / Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.