Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) (27597 Views)

Two Armed Robbers Killed At Alakija Bus Stop, Satellite Town, Lagos / Two Armed Robbers Killed At Dangote Cement Factory, Ogun State. / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by tuna4servi(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Will read later
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by Jabioro: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2016
He has to stop this story because something is smelling more than he perceived. I don't have to repeat whatever crap he is putting together.. police report he got earlier to enable him get treated, that police had to show full entry report and where was the official all this while..Those neighbor had prove beyond my personal doubt.The landlord and keke maruwa driver and other self accomplice needed to be arrested...

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by absoluteSuccess: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2016
MadCow1:
This is callous, not nice at all
Better.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by absoluteSuccess: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2016
MadCow1:
This is callous, not nice at all
Better.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by tuna4servi(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2016
A fake story
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by beejeh(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Maybe there was a fight that got bloody, his girlfriend got a weapon(a knife)stabbed him in d belly n he killed her in anger making it look like arobbery scene
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by falseman(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Naveedah:
Don't move in with a man that has not paid your bride Price them no go hear. See the guy face sef undecided. The story sef get as e be

Even a man that has paid bride price can kill......what you wrote up there doesn't have anything to do with the story.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by Naveedah(f): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2016
falseman:

Even a man that has paid bride price can kill......what you wrote up there doesn't have anything to do with the story.
If you read the story well enough, you'd understand the depth of my msg, if not, kindly pass
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by kozmokaz(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2016
d landlord took him to two hospitals after d attack?
his neighbors have more to tell us
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by falseman(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Jabioro:
He has to stop this story because something is smelling more than he perceived. I don't have to repeat whatever crap he is putting together.. police report he got earlier to enable him get treated, that police had to show full entry report and where was the official all this while..Those neighbor had prove beyond my personal doubt.The landlord and keke maruwa driver and other self accomplice needed to be arrested...

If this guy was stabbed by robbers and he had to get police report first why didn't he report that his gf was killed.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by yemoxyl(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2016
In orezi's voice
It is a ghen ghen something
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by missKiffy(f): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
i dont think he would come back if he really killed her
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by falseman(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Naveedah:
If you read the story well enough, you'd understand the depth of my msg, if not, kindly pass

Say that on a normal day and I will agree with you not when a murder case is involved. If you've got nothing meaning to say you pass......I mean what has bride price got to do with the story?
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by porshuch: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nobody stabbed this guy, this is just his plan to escape justice.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by delishpot: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
amunkita:
Who said he had a quarrel with his gal friend..
The neighbors that assisted him to the hospital, did they not notice the lady, if he had killed the lady why not call the police immediately..

He further went to Festac station to get a report after the "Supposedly" murder..

Some times reporters need slap for giving half half story..

This case is easy, once u bring the witness who heard them fighting or else release the young man if the hospitals he went to could confirm how bad his wounds were...

If armed robbers attacked him abd neighboirs saw him with his intestines dangling and helped him get to a hospital and heloed him contact his family.... wouldnt they have told the police all these stories when the police was after him?
I believe if he was a victim in that situation his neighbours would alert the police with what they withness.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by Intendy: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
A very touching story.
Though the story is incomplete.like for how many days/weeks/month have they been looking for the guy.
But the boys case is possible but he has made a mistake.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by famousroland(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
If He is Innocent, he will be vindicated but if he is guilty the law will take over...
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by leboss6(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
The guy actually has a solid case looking from a Legal angle, Point 1 : the body of the girl had just 1 stab wound which means it was not an hate attack by a jealous lover, there would have most likely been more than one stab wound if it was otherwise, Point 2 : the Guy was also stabbed in the stomach ,it is not logically possible for the Girl to have stabbed him in the stomach just after She was stabbed in the Neck, how was she able to collect the knife from him with a stab wound in her own neck? Point 3 : the Neighbours acknowledged rushing him to 3 hospitals where we was rejected and they also said they took him to festac police station to make a statement and get a police report to facilitate treatment, their testimony is Key, Point 4 he only went to Benin republic after he was rejected in 3 Nigerian hospitals,he also surrendered himself to police immediately he heard he was wanted....My take....... NOT GUILTY

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by amunkita(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
delishpot:

If armed robbers attacked him abd neighboirs saw him with his intestines dangling and helped him get to a hospital and heloed him contact his family.... wouldnt they have told the police all these stories when the police was after him?
I believe if he was a victim in that situation his neighbours would alert the police with what they withness.

Did the neighbor do that or the galz family..

The neighbors that took him to the station to get the police report, what did they tell the police to ve got the letter, did they not inform the police about her demise...

Abeg all the sides of the story get K-leg...
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by delishpot: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
amunkita:

Did the neighbor do that or the galz family..

The neighbors that took him to the station to get the police report, what did they tell the police to ve got the letter, did they not inform the police about her demise...

Abeg all the sides of the story get K-leg...

Yes, the story get K leg.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by Hannahqueen(f): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
let us go to the word of God which says " judge not" it is only God dat knwz d truth, we were nt dia wen it happened. so pls let's live d rest 4 God and d police men to investigate.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by Tallesty1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thank God you guys are not judges, else so many innocent people will be jailed unfairly.
missyadorable:
The Guy is lying

He killed the girl over bitterness,as pay back

Because she got impregnated by another man,left him and later returned to him after that relationship fail as a result of stillbirths.

He killed her! Simple!!
GraceBestowed:
Of course he will surrender, he would have had a miserably life running and looking over his shoulder. There is no rest for the wicked!
Greenbullet:
this guy is lying ,he killed the girl probably in a heated argument and then ran away to a friend who made up this story for him .
I do understand how you guys feel but it is wrong to allow ur emotions to influence judgement.

This story has so many buts in it and needs to be investigated thoroughly before you can conclude who's guilty.

Thank God the guy has made it easy to an extent.

He has witnesses unlike his accuser.

If there was actually a bloody fight then I believe the landlord will know, so police should interrogate him.....

Neighbours should be queried seriously.

The police report he got should be checked and the issuer queried.

The doctors in hospitals that rejected him should be interrogated too.

And finally, the family of the girl.

The latter may not sound logical but since the suspect said that the family of the woman do not like him, it is possible that his accuser accused of him of killing his girlfriend because she believes the suspect is the reason the lady left the man that impregnated her.

The sister's neighbours should be queried too to ascertain if his late girlfriend lived with her or him.

Premature conclusion is not needed in this case cause there's more to it than the media is telling us.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
missKiffy:
i dont think he would come back if he really killed her
You have a point there.

He willingly reported himself to the police, not many people will do that.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by otunbashonny(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Akoba adaba olorun ma je ka ri
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by Tpave(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
I believe that there was an issue or argument that led to the girl picking up knife to stab the boy severally and the guy fought back in self defense which led to the death of the girl. It wasn't his intention to kill the girl but it happened otherwise.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
The other guy the late Cecelia had two still births for should be arrested too. The ex could send men to hunt Cecelia and her new boyfriend down. I see passion crime here. If the houaga guy could get a sound lawyer, he could walk free since someone has already aligned to his side of the story. But why kill a kill you claimed to love? This is very said
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
it's well
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by Fawklicant: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
leboss6:
The guy actually has a solid case looking from a Legal angle, Point 1 : the body of the girl had just 1 stab wound which means it was not an hate attack by a jealous lover, there would have most likely been more than one stab wound if it was otherwise, Point 2 : the Guy was also stabbed in the stomach ,it is not logically possible for the Girl to have stabbed him in the stomach just after She was stabbed in the Neck, how was she able to collect the knife from him with a stab wound in her own neck? Point 3 : the Neighbours acknowledged rushing him to 3 hospitals where we was rejected and they also said they took him to festac police station to make a statement and get a police report to facilitate treatment, their testimony is Key, Point 4 he only went to Benin republic after he was rejected in 3 Nigerian hospitals,he also surrendered himself to police immediately he heard he was wanted....My take....... NOT GUILTY

Point 1---what if hired hands were involved in the killing? Hired by the jealous ex-lover?
Point 2....what if she stabbed him in the stomach first and he retaliated and killed her?

Story is incomplete, no need to pass judgements. Let the cops do their job.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by richylee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
leboss6:
I concur, we just need to hear from his neighbors.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by andyanders: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Not possible. He is been economical with the truth. No how armed robbers will attack them ALONE in a compound where many other tenants lived and others did not hear him shout, armed robbers or 'Ole'Ole'ole in Lagos here.

I have been an investigative personnel and MUST say herein that he is not saying the truth.

The landlord or others that first rushed him to the hospital already said he was fighting with the lady as they overheard them fighting b4 the incidence of the death.

He is narrating the script that has been written and given to him by a lawyer.
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
So d armed robbers killed ur galfriend n allowed u dat is a man 2 live. They knw hw to kill d gal but dey couldn't finish u off undecided Pls I'm not buying dat undecided

Young man u must av overpowered n killed d gal wen u 2 had d fight n she could only injure u or maybe u probably did dat 2 urself 2 deceive our whack policemen

Anyways i pray say dem no go fall 4 ham, mk dem arrest u n gv u sentence

you be like person wey dey organise lynching for communities. can't you read?
Re: Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture) by godwinkessi: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked Eleyii gidi gan
Dear what's the meaning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 / Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa / Young Man Killed During Shootout Over Security Job In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.