Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease (3983 Views)

I Scored 218 In Jamb Uniben. Can I Write Post Ume With This Score / How To Prepare And Pass Post Ume With Ease / Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by talk2hb1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2009
To all #lander who want to pass the unilag post UME with ease should wait and read this post.
i will like to tell You that, I have the unilag post UME past Question available and some other relevant information i am going to release couple of days before the Exam. You can contact me on 07040630636
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2009
i want to do justice. i have unilag past post-ume questions to give you for FREE. if you need it, contact me using bigmodo(at)gmail.com i wont charge you any penny.

i receive about 1 to 3 mails per day for this post ume questions and i am getting tired of sending it to each person but i still want to send it to people. this post ume question paper is the one of 2008. i tired uploading it to this site but i did not work. what you think?

@talk2hb1
i hope i didnt spoil biz for u.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2009
thanks man reach me om akallalone@yahoo.com
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2009
u did a good job.not at all u did not spoil his biz.
people liku dats wat we need in dis country.thanks man
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 18, 2009
sent the post ume to more than 8 people via online.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by chukxy44(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2009
adexdavies@yahoo.com also needs the post ume questions thanks.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by hayprof(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
I was @ unilag to pay for the post ume fees of #2,200. .nd i bought the post ume past queations frm some fellas, @1,200 frm year 2004 to date including answers.

Wat else do u guys wnt to offer, to help pass this exam?
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by bigcil: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2009
heloo,
bigmodo i sent u a mail , please help me wwith the past post ume questions thank you grin
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
Bigmodo i also nid d past question,i'ld realy appreciate it if u send it to my mail classifiedinfo11@yahoo.com. Tnx man.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
Bigmodo i also nid d past question,i'ld realy appreciate it if u send it to my mail classifiedinfo11@yahoo.com. Tnx man.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Adeyshyna: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2009
Hi Phemur, pls kindly send me more details of the UNILAG post UME past questions and tips to passing them to my mailbox, eclat_benevolence@yahoo.com.
Thanxs pal!
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Eslopy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2009
Please talk2hb1 i need da post ume past question please contact me at eslopy@hotmail.com thnx,
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 22, 2009
i have sent the post ume past question paper for unilag to all those who requested for it FREE. If you didnt get yours or you want it, hit me up bigmodo(at)gmail.com

Good luck
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2009
Bigmodo i hv not recievd d past question maybe u missd out my email. Pls try nd resend it cos time is running out. Classifiedinfo11@yahoo.com
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
CLASSIFYD:

Bigmodo i hv not recievd d past question maybe u missd out my email. Pls try nd resend it cos time is running out. Classifiedinfo11@yahoo.com

i have sent it again. check both your inbox and spam box.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
samopad:

am also interested twiceope@yahoo.com

oga, i don send am. check both inbox and spam box.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by CLASSIFYD(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
Yeah bigmodo,i got it. Tnx man.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by yysl: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2009
pls,i am also interested in the unilag post ume past question 4 law student. u can reach me 2ru my e-mail byoluyemi@yahoo.com.
1lv
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
all the people that requested this, i have sent it.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by olayhincar(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2009
pls am interested in the Unilag post ume Past questions, pls post it to me on olayeancah@gmail.com or olayinka_4luv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by olalekan1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
@bigmodo.Thansks man u are a nice man kindly send to me @ olas_olas39@yahoo.com I will be expecting. God bless you and I wish all of us good luck in the exam.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2009
i have sent the post ume question paper to all the people that requested for it. If you have not got yours, kindly send me an email at bigmodo(at)gmail.com and i will send it to you free of charge.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by bigcil: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
thanks a lot bigmodo grin
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by nellaluv(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2009
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Pinky01: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2009
@ bigmodo@gmail.com:

Thanks for your help in sending out the post UME past questions. I will also be glad if you send the UNILAG POST UME PAST QUESTIONS TO ME at ucheebo@yahoo.com.
Cheers and am looking forward to receiving it as the exams are very close in!!!

Will let you know once I receive them.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by quest003: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2009
@Bigmodo, a brother needs ur hlp as wel, plz, Da e.mail add is hina4judiy@yahoo.com. 'll be expcting it. Thnx a million baba.
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by nellaluv(f): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2009
cool thanx bigmodo.I've received it
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by Ayoskin24: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2009
pls i also need the questions.pls send it to my mail ayoskin24@yahoo.com.thanks God bless you
Re: How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease by shinesam: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2009
please bigmodo i need the past question,my email is shinesamson@yahoo.com.thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest On Oou Post Ume / Nd Admission List Out For Highland College Of Technology / Do We Still Have Another Professor In English Language, Apart From Prof Soyinka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.