Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How To Prepare And Pass Post Ume With Ease - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Prepare And Pass Post Ume With Ease (3499 Views)

When You Need To Pass Post-UTME By Fire By Force! (Photos) / Amazing Secrets To Pass Post Utme And Get Admission Exposed!!! / How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare And Pass Post Ume With Ease by ambrosini593(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
It is important to know that passing jamb/utme does not gurantee automatic admission into any nigeria university, rather it is only a ticket that qualifies candidate post ume aptitude test. Post ume aptitude test is an extension of the jamb examination in which students are expected to pass in order to again admission into any university within Nigeria. It is important to know that most students who passed jamb examination ends up not passing their post ume. Passing post ume is more than just reading and going to the examination. It requires the following. 2 1 Preparation - the first stage of passing post ume is preparation. You must get ready for it, there is no magic about it. Most students only read for jamb and then neglect post ume. 22. get adequate information and materials- you are not suppose to read from your head alone to pass. I assure you and guarantee you that if you get all adequate materials and information that you need and study them you will hardly fail, get the following materials. A past questions and answers on post ume. B past questions and answers on jamb. C 100 level Gst textbooks. D current affairs and key points. 3 attend extral moral lesson for post ume- go to tutorial classes/centre closer to you or around you, they help a lot. 4 study past questions and answers- this is one of the most crucial aspects of it. Findings have revealed that most post ume question are from past jamb post ume that have been set before. You can get materials at universities school vendors stand and undergraduate students
Re: How To Prepare And Pass Post Ume With Ease by adeniyie(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
nice one.....

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare And Pass Post Ume With Ease by Chibenze(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2013
Their are little mistake many student make in post ume, i have written a complete guide on how to pass your post ume without stress it is a secret and what every student that want to pass their post ume to read thats why i have taking time to write on it visit http://chibenze-alltopic..com/2012/06/how-to-pass-my-post-ume-and-jamb-exam.html?m=1
Re: How To Prepare And Pass Post Ume With Ease by Gguy4real: 7:36pm On May 20, 2013
True talk that's the mistake some student make in there post utme but hopefull this year gonna be ok

(1) (Reply)

RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 / Top Seven African Universities With The Best Stadia - HigherEd / Kogi State University,check Your Post Utme Result And Admission Processin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.