Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. (802 Views)

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Maybe one or two new players but same whole boring and very irritating contents. angry
Re: The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. by Rilwayne001: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2016
darknez:
Maybe one or two new players but same whole boring and very irritating contents. angry

Then go back to where you came from undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Then go back to where you came from undecided undecided

Wouldn't change anything.

The section is as dry as the Sahara.
Re: The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. by analice107: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
darknez:
Your moniker speaks volumes. Darkness can not comprehend light.
Here is a place where God's Children the Children of light interacts. Please crawl back into the hole you came out from. Bye bye. It's a pleasure to miss you.
Re: The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. by xerxesII: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
analice107:

Your moniker speaks volumes. Darkness can not comprehend light.
Here is a place where God's Children the Children of light interacts. Please crawl back into the hole you came out from. Bye bye. It's a pleasure to miss you.

Your judgment and anger at people for not believing in your religion is a good example of the oppressive nature of your religion
Re: The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. by analice107: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oh, so am angry now? How did you know Am angry? I can't be angry at people like you. You are not worth it.
Re: The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. by xerxesII: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
analice107:
Oh, so am angry now? How did you know Am angry? I can't be angry at people like you. You are not worth it.

You're always pained when you see peeps making use of their brain like you don't have brains to make use of
Re: The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. by analice107: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
xerxesII:

You're always pained when you see peeps making use of their brain like you don't have brains to make use of
Hello. I think you should shut up when folk are talking about using their Brians, because the op or you hasn't said anything smart.
Why am I even wasting my time on you?
Re: The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. by xerxesII: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
^^^ Whatever makes you sleep at night, _Cock Juggling cumberground undecided
Re: The Religion Section Is Still As Boring And Irritating As I Left It. by tpiar: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
gay.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/16 / Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears / Husband Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.