Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

“ I See A Strong Plot To Poison Bukola Saraki”- Pro Joshua Iginla - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “ I See A Strong Plot To Poison Bukola Saraki”- Pro Joshua Iginla (460 Views)

Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows / Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ I See A Strong Plot To Poison Bukola Saraki”- Pro Joshua Iginla by jadesola2016: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2016
“ I see a strong plot to poison Bukola Saraki”- Pro Joshua Iginla
Bro. Joshua Iginla has released series of shocking predictions for 2016 for individuals, nations and continents. the clergyman noted for his microscopic predictions warned the president, senate president and a host of others on the dangers ahead in 2016. He specifically warned the senate President, Bukola Saraki to watch and pray because there will be an attempt to poison him.
“The Senate president should pray because there will be an attempt over his life. I see a strong plot to remove him and a strong plot to poison him”.
In his words, he also cautioned the president claiming that he is surrounded by Judases who are hell bent in betraying him. “The president should pray because there will be an attempt over his life. I see serious health issue. He should pray to finish his tenure. There are a lot of Judases around Mr President. I see a plot to poison him. He should pray to finish it. He should take good care of himself and spend more time to watch the enemies that are around him than those afar. That's the message for the president. There are Judases around him and are ready to finish their assignments. He should watch his house because the enemy is too close than he thinks”
However, in the midst of all, he claimed that his administration will do well and that Nigeria will rise again.
“The government of Buhari will do well but due to too much enemies than friend, it will slow the wheel of progress and tension will rise up in several areas. But that will not stop the result the government will have. Nigeria will rise again and the future of Nigeria will be restored. And her image n dignity shall be restored”
Other shocking prophesies by the fiery clergy are :

Many politicians will go to jail in 2016 due to the anti corrupt campaign by the president. It will gain more ground and a lot of money recovered and a lot of mystery unveiled.

I see a commercial bank having a major problem that will affect it's capacity and output. The policy of the regulatory body will be too much for her and it will fold down.

I see the issue of Ebola resurfacing in some other African company. We should pray.

I see the CBN governor facing a hard time and I see him being removed..
I see a former Minister who held a sensitive position struggling for survival. We should pray for her because her candle light is almost off. It will take a miracle for her to survive. While she is battling corruption battle, I see the owner of her life knocking the door of her soul.

The Inspector General of Police should pray because I see a plot and an attempt to discredit him which will happen. I see his seat shaking and might not go down well.

I see a governor in the seat of Akwa Ibom. His seat will shake but I see him still maintaining it.

Bayelsa! The incumbent governor should pray well to retain it because what I see is a mystery beyond explanation.
The Lord said I should warn the powers that be to be sensitive over the issue of Bayelsa because I see blood and restlessness. The person on the seat should pray because I see three legs of a stool and two are taking away. Can you sit properly when two out of three legs are taking away?
Rivers State. I see strong battle and contest with Inconclusive result. I see violence and tension. I see property burnt and protest and name calling but the person on the seat shall retain it.

Edo. I see the ruling party still retaining power. I see a strong contest but the ruling party will swallow the opponent.

There will be a strong shake in the cabinet in 2016. One of the Ministers will lose his seat as a result of displeasure of the President with him

In 2016, the economy of the country will be very tasking and quite challenging. If care is not taking it will navigate into serious recession. I see strong hardship in terms of the economy.

I see fuel price rising and the masses helpless over it. Attempt will be made to curb the price but it will not work.

The Biafra agitation will become very strong if the government don't handle it with wisdom. It will give the government of the day a bad name before the international committee and observers. It might be stronger than the issue of Boko Haram. Wisdom is needed. That's what the Lord says. Else, it can bring the government of the day to her kneels.

I see a strong agitation and people sponsoring it from all angles.

The military reputation under the present administration will be restored and performed brilliantly. In my vision, I see them silencing the issue of Boko Haram upto 85%. Boko Haram issue will die a natural death but I see another battle wish this present government should pray

I see a new party coming out of the old party. They will rebrand and become a strong opposition force challenging the government of the day and discrediting it. . This new government should pray.
We should pray for one of our ex-president because I see him packing his bag and leaving us. Don't forget I said it last year but God is giving him grace but am seeing it again.

The issue of armed robbery will increase and banks will be robbed. High way robbers will be on the rise. Ondo, Lagos, kano and Abia, in the month of July, August, October April and March the security operatives should be alert in those states.

I see a sitting governor whose seat becomes vacant for the vice to take over. I don't understand of its as a result of DEATH, impeachment or court order.

Re: “ I See A Strong Plot To Poison Bukola Saraki”- Pro Joshua Iginla by omooba969(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Confusionist ! cool
Re: “ I See A Strong Plot To Poison Bukola Saraki”- Pro Joshua Iginla by Tallesty1(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Ok here's my own.

2016 is the year for lawyers.
Their pepper is ripe.
Re: “ I See A Strong Plot To Poison Bukola Saraki”- Pro Joshua Iginla by ricsman(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2016
not all poison work sha. so also prophecy!

(1) (Reply)

Your Experiences In The Jst Concluded 5NIGHTS OF GLORY @salvation Ministries / Imagine, Pastor Must Not Touch The Ground While Preaching (pictures) / St. Valentine, The Real Story ... CBN 700 Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.