Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor (15874 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by rem44: 2:00pm On May 16, 2017
Last Sunday's dramatic Mantle Service didn't end without the overflow of miracles and wonders that make up every prophetic move at Champions Royal Assembly.

Mrs. Favour Felix had been in labour at her residence and was having contraction before she was rushed down to the Champions Royal Assembly International Headquarters in Abuja, last Sunday. On arrival,she was immediately led to the Church's Clinic where she would be attended to. After moments of labour,she gave birth to her baby boy. Words of her miraculous delivery reached Bro. Joshua Iginla, who visited her ward, prayed and anointed the mother and baby.

Back on the podium inside the auditorium, God's servant testified of Mrs Felix's safe delivery.He then invited Mrs. Felix to the podium, prayed and anointed her alongside her baby once more.Bro. Joshua Iginla declared the baby's name as Samuel and ordered the sum of TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA be brought to the mother which was handed over to her by the man of God.All Glory be to God for her safe and painless delivery.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/lady-delivers-during-live-service.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by rem44: 2:00pm On May 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Alleviating: 2:01pm On May 16, 2017
The 200k would be like 1% of the offering made.
Okay.

I'll just watch as another woman will force herself to born in church next Sunday
Next please

10 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by benedictnsi(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2017
the Lord is Good... thank God for her but I hope the lady was given enough health care in the church too

that pikin na pastor be Im calling ooo.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Fmartin(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2017
hmm.. gud fr her
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by dingbang(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2017
Who gave the pastor the right to name the baby Samuel...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Flexherbal(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2017
Ok

The child should be called "Churchill"

8 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:06pm On May 16, 2017
dingbang:
Who gave the pastor the right to name the baby Samuel...
I tire oo
All this publicity stunts must stop

They will now turn the church to a maternity home next Sunday
Just watch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by VanNistelrooy24: 2:07pm On May 16, 2017
I dey suspect this Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Evablizin(f): 2:12pm On May 16, 2017
Praise be to d Lord,God of women dt doeth d undo,dt made d voice of both d mother and child 2 be heard,dis z wonderful

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by emeraldknytt(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2017
If the African mentality is still deeply ingrained, congregation will definitely expect the baby to be a Pastor!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by thesicilian: 2:37pm On May 16, 2017
She received 200k from the church, as the money actually was donated by the church. The entire church members should share in the glory, not just the pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by nerodenero: 2:43pm On May 16, 2017
Religion has really chained most of us.

I'm a man of faith too but if my wife is in labour, I'd go to hospital and not the Church and call my pastor to pray along with me. Why test God unnecessarily?

Assuming the hospital in the church does not have the required equipment and a complication arises leading to death, Iginla don enta one chance be that.

If that child or mother had died, it would have been a huge scandal for the church. May God continue to help the church but sons of God should learn to do the right thing. It is not a sin to go to a hospital even if you are Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyahkilome etc.

Congratulations to the new mother. God bless the new addition to your family. God will continue to strengthen the Church to be able to do more, amen.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by veekid(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2017
The dude up there has said it all

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by chynie: 3:37pm On May 16, 2017
congrats
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by enemyofprogress: 3:38pm On May 16, 2017
Must you announce it to the world publicaly?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by WeRblessed(f): 3:41pm On May 16, 2017
Mrs. Favour Felix had been in labour at her residence and was having contraction before she was rushed down to the Champions Royal Assembly International

Churches​ have now become hospitals where woman will be running to opon having contractions. Chineke anyi nokwagi naka. Ife emebigo na Nigeria.
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 16, 2017
Bless God.
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Ceede: 3:47pm On May 16, 2017
That church has been promoted automatically

Give it up for CRAI
una welldon.
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by BurnaKing21: 3:56pm On May 16, 2017
nerodenero:

I'm a man of faith too but if my wife is in labour, I'd go to hospital and not the Church and call my pastor to pray along with me. Why test God unnecessarily?

Assuming the hospital in the church does not have the required equipment and a complication arises leading to death, Iginla don enta one chance be that.

If that child or mother had died, it would have been a huge scandal for the church. May God continue to help the church but sons of God should learn to do the right thing. It is not a sin to go to a hospital even if you are Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyahkilome etc.

Congratulations to the new mother. God bless the new addition to your family. God will continue to strengthen the Church to be able to do more, amen.

i swear to BUHARI.....u are a very big fool
God never fails.....take note
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by larrypourl(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2017
Congrats to her but come ooo who go give me money now cheesy

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices if you're in Lagos and you're interested, holla. cool

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by bigrich911(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2017
nerodenero:

did u miss the part where she was taken to the church clinic where she was attended to?
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by kuchikau: 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by Triton1996(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2017
Pro Joshua Iginla declares Fasting and Prayer for President Buhari over health saga

Popular Abuja prophet, Pro joshua Iginla who rightly predicted the unscheduled medical trip of President Buhari early this year has warned the presidency again not to politicise his health based on what God revealed to him and he also enjoined his followers to fast and pray along for him on Friday.

The Abuja based clergy and shepherd in charge of Champions Royal Assembly re-emphasised this issue on Sunday while issuing international prophetic advice. It would be recalled that he was the only clergy who accurately gave a prophetic message to President Buhari in March 2017 while he was in London for his medical vacation that he saw him going back again impromptu if he ignored his warning and which occurred as the president went back again on Sunday, May 7, 2017 for another round of medical treatment. “We are going to spend our time praying for the president of Nigeria. Hallelujah….I have a prophetic message for his excellency, the president of this country. No president ever become the president without the hand of God, either permissive will or perfect will. So when God put anyone there, it is for a purpose. I’m just a prophet with a message and what is the message? The Lord said take care of your health, don’t allow people around you to use your head to play politics. In my vision, i saw some people preparing with army boots and uniform saying take your bag and start travelling and i saw some group of doctors with whites saying don’t wear this boots, lets be through with you. It’s a prophetic advice, treat yourself, listen to the medical advice and don’t hurry home because what is the need of coming home and rushing back? It is the rushing back that is the major reason God is saying we should pray for you and i should tell you. God has brought you this far, the seat is there and nobody will take it from you; it is only the living that can rule Nigeria and not the dead. Wait until there is a medical clearance (that is what God said i should tell you.) Do not allow politicians to use your head to play politics, only the living can lead Nigeria. In my vision, I saw some people saying wear the boot wear the boot….somebody landed in the country….what is this landing and what is this impromptu journey out again? This is because there was an unfinished business medically. Let your persecutors persecute you and say whatever they want to say but make sure you give your health attention…..It is only the living that can rule Nigeria…..what is the essence of me coming back and everybody is saying oh i am back and after sometime i can no longer hold it again? What is the essence of me being carried and i don’t even know where am carried to? This is the vision i saw while in South Africa…………..”

Interestingly, Iginla, in his 73 prophetic insights for the year, had said that the President would travel out for an unscheduled health checkup, but this time, it will be more serious. True to his words, the 8th prophecy out of his 73 point 2017 predictions came to pass when the President went for an unscheduled medical trip in january 2017 where he spent 51 days against the initial 10 day visit. “…cool His Excellency, Mr. President should pray for his health, I see him traveling out for an unscheduled health checkup. But this time, it will be more serious. He should pray for his health, God will keep him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL8VhvDfIfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKwCPdFJWgY

https://www.nairaland.com/3801135/pro-joshua-iginla-declares-fasting

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by VanNistelrooy24: 4:32pm On May 16, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
I guess your mother and sisters are proud owners of 12 inches fat diick

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by hopefulLandlord: 4:32pm On May 16, 2017
hmmm
Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by ziga: 4:34pm On May 16, 2017
bigrich911:
did u miss the part where she was taken to the church clinic where she was attended to?

Problem is that clinics are supposed to be regulated. They have to meet certain requirements.

Going to a church "clinic" is no different than going to a quack.

And because it is a "church" "clinic", it can be deceptive and lead unfortunate results.

However, there is nothing wrong with churches establishing clinics. As long as it is well regulated, staffed and equipped according to Nigerian laws (if there is anything like that)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by feyikemmy5460(f): 4:49pm On May 16, 2017
WATCH : REVEALED!! Prophet Joshua Iginla predicted Emmanuel Macron’s victory thrice + Confirmation of South Korea Presidential election

The emergence of France just elected President, Emmanuel Macron wouldn’t be complete without the Prophecy of Popular Nigerian Prophet, Brother Joshua Iginla, who is the shepherd incharge of Champions Royal Assembly.

During the cross-over night service On 31st of December, 2016, he made a prophecy concerning the election of France and hinted about the outcome ‘The election will be strong and tough because of some internal rancour within the ruling party, they should pray to sustain their position because I see a new party pushing the ruling party from the helms of affairs’.

To further buttress this, Again on the 16th of April during a live service at his Abuja church, he re-emphasised on it and said ‘ I just don’t know, just like what happened in the USA, the ruling should pray, I see a force of joint task force, I see someone not too popular, not looking vibrant likely becoming the president of France, I see that person emerging from nowhere because of the wind of change going on everywhere.

For the third time, on the 23rd of April, he said ‘I see a strong election, I see a battle, I just see a new party wrestling down the ruling party, you should pray that what we saw in U.S should not repeat itself in France’ It would be recalled that the Fiery prophet also predicted a run-off, which took place after the no candidate won a majority in the first round of the election. However, as predicted, On 7th of May, 2017, 39-year old Emmanuel Macron from the opposition party won the election. Same day, during his church service, Prophet Joshua Iginla talked on what the aftermath of the election will look like. ‘ For France, i only want to develop on their election, its not about who wins the election, it’s about the aftermath, i see a lot of attacks, protest, we need to pray for them so that a mighty nation with sophisticated weapon will not lose like one of the Africa countries that can’t handle terrorism, i see bitterness, i see people in charge of terrorism allowing it to come into the country’

Advising the just elected Emmanuel Macron, Prophet Iginla said he sees internal bitterness and they need to pray, One of the task he might underestimate might be one of the biggest headache, economy will do well but the security will be a big storm and a big battle’

Meanwhile, On the 7th of May, 2017, during his church service, he also spoke about the election of South Africa. He said ‘’ South Korea is going to be a big battle, I see a man with strong influence been supported by foreign nations, I see the ruling party saying bye bye to their sit, I’m seeing somebody with a sensitive name like moon it’s a battle of two lions and one tiger, the tiger will lose out and it will be between two lions, one lion will win not only by experience but with the support of other lions outside, if allowed that way, things will go the way it needs to go , as predicted, on the 9th of May, 2017, Moon Ja-In was announced winner of the south Korean election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8KW6LcHbfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLSNSzVZF6k

https://www.nairaland.com/3802102/revealed-prophet-joshua-iginla-predicted#56573317

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor by creepsyme(f): 5:06pm On May 16, 2017
kuchikau:
U scum bag, u are so stupid to forget quickly that it is this same dirty toto dat mentrutates every 28 days that brought you into the world, now that is the mystery behind an idiot following a dirty pu.ss.y in dirty smelly pant. ;/$# You are sooo pathetic,&€%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deliverance Ministry Shares Free Food At Onitsha Petrol Station (Photos) / The Most Important Type of Tithe / Atheism Is Frustrating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.