Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

thinking alloud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / thinking alloud (1219 Views)

Sad!actress Joju Muse Dumps Christianity For Free Thinking / Caption This Pre-wedding Photoshoot. What Were They Thinking? / What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thinking alloud by B4UIWAZ(f): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2016
For sometime now i've been following airforce because of his calmness and funny comments.
But after since he made his intention of joining the musical industry known, he his changed.
He is no longer the calm guy I liked so much.
He now behave like tout just like olamide.

He now creates annoying threads and makes stale comments for reasons best known to him.

I think he needs to slow it down a little and go back to his former self because so many peeps are pissed already.

From a concerned nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: thinking alloud by IamTheophilus(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Airforce our man, plz change we all want you to blow and drop some hit for us.#WeCare
Re: thinking alloud by Ginaz(f): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
For sometime now i've been following airforce because of his calmness and funny comments.
But after since he made his intention of joining the musical industry known, he his changed.

He now creates annoying threads and makes stale comments for reasons best known to him.

I think he needs to slow it down a little and go back to his former self because so many peeps are pissed already.

You took the words out of my mind ......u sabi am grin
Re: thinking alloud by Ginaz(f): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2016
B4UIWAZ:

Re: thinking alloud by B4UIWAZ(f): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Ginaz:

You took the words out of my mind ......u sabi am grin
I know him too well grin
Re: thinking alloud by finalboss(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided olamide been a lovely tout doesn't mean you should compare him with airforce1 .... Bleep... abeg leave airforce1 for lawma
Re: thinking alloud by Airforce1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Na wa o

It's new year o
Wetin I do
Re: thinking alloud by swagaholic: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Op if ure in love with airforce1 say so, all dis noise.....

3 Likes

Re: thinking alloud by B4UIWAZ(f): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
swagaholic:
Op if ure in love with airforce1 say so, all dis noise.....
undecided
Re: thinking alloud by stud9(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lmao cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Checkout Throwback Pics Of Eniola Badmus From The Collage She Shared Online / Rihanna Finally Reveals Why She Is Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.