Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) (6324 Views)

Tboss Steps Out In Revealing Outfit / The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party / Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Some ladies eeh!They don't give a damn.A Nigerian lady wore a boob revealing outfit to Quilox Pool Party held recently which has celebs like Wizkid,Tekno,Obafemi Martins,Reekado Banks and others in attendance.Was she seducing any of these celebs?Well,the hotty of the club looked so engrossed with the fun in the club

1 Share

Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by zico530(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2016
She is telling u who she isis.
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by jopretty(f): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Boobs that are shouting 'bend low bend low...and see what tha Lord can do' are what she's displaying without fear? Is wa for some ladies ooo
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by Marcelinho(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2016
A product of two things... 1. Family or.. 2. Friends...

My simple opinion...
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by fatheritunu: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Is she complaining? Is the boobs yours? Its her life..
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by Marcelinho(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2016
A product of two things... 1. Family or.. 2. Friends...

My simple opinion...
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by CaroLyner(f): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Minding one's business is a full time job and everyone should be fully engaged
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by MRBrownJ: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
great outfit but she should have put on gloves as she reminded me of the person below:

Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by damjane(f): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
I was busy looking at the fallen boobs and am about to comment until my eyes came across the hands am like "blood of jesus"

3 Likes

Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by Gidoka(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
What annoys me is that ladies with this type of flat, loyal breasts will still want to date guys dat have six packs.....
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by chudyprince: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
I havent seen anything than flat chest cool
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by TunjiMsp: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Olympus has fallen
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by onyekachee(f): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
that is dorcas fapson,so love that girl
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by ekwelive: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
oloshos selling point
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by Noble11(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Her boobs has challenges..
And her hands?..no comments,I give up

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
well, what can I say? she's comfortable in it undecided
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by zerozeroseven(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Olympus haff fallen yakata sad
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:31am On Jan 06, 2016
I wonder why it is ladies with fallen Olympus that love displaying it
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by rerasdea: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Cvbn
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by LaRochelle(f): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Is that not "Sophie" in MTV Shuga?
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by hatux: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
For her mind, she don sexy be that....
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I wonder why it is ladies with fallen Olympus that love displaying it
It's not fallen Olympus, it's controlled bolom-bolom
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
zerozeroseven:
Olympus haff fallen yakata sad
It's not fallen, it's in a controlled environment
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by daviddagreat: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
y is it dat it's ladies with low boobs esteem dat got out without bra
just wondering
Re: See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) by lordcyl3(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
I prefer fallen boobs

(1) (Reply)

Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage / PHOTOS: "My Body Is Work Of Arts" - Actress Moesha Boduong Bares It All! / Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.