Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido (6310 Views)

Runtown Shakes Hands With Dilly, CEO Of His Former Record Label, After Apology / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs / Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by xedyl(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chief Imam offa shaking hands with Davido at Isiaka adeleke memorial mosque launching in Ede 2days ago.

Re: Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by Captleverage: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
See as the man dey shake davido as if them be mates instead make the man prostrate for am
Re: Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by madridguy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good for both of them.
Re: Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by ItchingPreek(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nairaland pls help me. This thing is really getting into me and thé feeling isn't cool anymore.

Anytime i hear Imam or alfa Skull mining comes to mind. How can i solve this problem?
Re: Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lol, cool.
Re: Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
All they know is money, really can't tell the Adelekes exact religion, anyway money rules to some extent.
Re: Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by xedyl(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
All they know is money, really can't tell the Adelekes exact religion, anyway money rules to some extent.

lolz
Re: Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by ybalogs(m): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2018
And so what?
Re: Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by delpee(f): 11:52pm On May 09, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Some are Muslims and others are Christians. Davido's grandfather, Senator Adeleke was a Muslim while his grandmum, an Igbo woman was a Christian.

Late Senator Isiaka Adeleke (Davidos uncle) was a Muslim while Dr Deji Adeleke (Davidos dad) is a Christian.
Re: Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by Kobicove(m): 6:17am On May 10, 2018
How is this news? undecided
Re: Chief Imam Offa Shaking Hands With Davido by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2018
delpee:

Some are Muslims and others are Christians. Davido's grandfather, Senator Adeleke was a Muslim while his grandmum, an Igbo woman was a Christian.

Late Senator Isiaka Adeleke (Davidos uncle) was a Muslim while Dr Deji Adeleke (Davidos dad) is a Christian.
I guess you share the same hometown with them.

(1) (Reply)

50cent Celebrates His $1.6m Floyd Mayweather Bet Win (photos) / See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) / Oritsefemi's Wife Flaunts Pink Pussy On Dinner Date [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.