Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Daniel!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daniel!!! (850 Views)

Gbagada Housewives By Daniel Nkado. / The Black Widow ( Daniel Silva) - Ebook Free / Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel!!! by darnley16(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2016
bitting his nails in a not so typical NIGERIAN Highschool, looking outside the window , just wondering , how it would feel like to actually drive a car,holding a gear-stick, and actually move the car around,knowing fully well no one could ever touch him from outside the vehicle, glasses all wounded up, ,as he looks at the teacher's cars parked outside his ss2 classroom. Can somebody tap that boy for me? the teacher said shaking his head in dissapointment , in hope Daniel snaps out from his distracting Environment outside,, though he heard the teachers call, he just didn't know it was he it was directed to, until shouts from his classmates seemed to immediately jerk him out of his wandering mind, as he replied ,'sir!'? the whole class burst out laughing as they had been hoping for d slightest excuse to ease the Economics Teachers boring conversation for the last hour,
Re: Daniel!!! by darnley16(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2016
I asked somebody to tap him , not Shout his name and start laughing , The Principal is around for Christ's sakes ,
The class went sour once again , you literally could hear a nail drop if it did, then he faces 17 year old Daniel who has obviously not been paying attention for the last 15minutes ,with a stern look, 'Young Man what do you want to be in the future?' Daniel knowing fully well that if he said he had no idea what he really wanted to be, the whole class would end up laughing again, to avoid that he said what any average Teenage boy would say, 'I would love to be a doctor sir' he replied,at this point his answer even brought a louder roar of laughter in the class , this time encouraged by the teacher as he held the board to support his slim frame from falling as he laughed hard , Daniel just kept on wishing the closing bell would ring sooner than the wall clock suggested, he then sat down and forced to concentrate , 'who asked you to sit down?? abeg stand up joor.! paul commanded .After few tears had rolled from the teachers eyes ,Principal Dele walked in the classroom with a few other elites from the schools board
Re: Daniel!!! by darnley16(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
'You can see they are having fun lectures 'as he faces his entourage that followed him the principal said, Yes indeed Sir replied Mr Paul the Econmics Teacher, as he was forced to fake flipping through his textbook, why is that one Standing , as the principal noticed Daniel Standing by the window edge ,
he wasn't paying attention in class sir , Mr Paul replied , Daniel's day couldn't get worse , After a few friendly and motivating speech from the Principal , he proudly left the classroom , 'I told you little monkeys the principal was around, when is this time keeper going to ring the bell sef,?' he asked rethorically ,
Daniel sit down he said , You have helped in delaying our class, Daniel sits down again , immediately he does , the bell goes off , Daniel felt relived, it was as if he just got an ultimate call up from the stars, The teacher leaves class first and bids them allvgood day, Daniel who had already packed all his books before he got lost in his thought , immediately grabbed his bag and left for home,
Re: Daniel!!! by darnley16(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
how was class today his mom asked? fine ma he replied as he hurried to his room upstairs_. locked his door and pounced on his bed like a hobo searching for a place to sleep for days, Daniel is the last of 3 , and Elder brother and a sister who was currently miles away in school in her 3rd year in the University of Port-harourt , while his Brother already an NySC member,also finished from Uniport ,
it was here it all happened door closed, quiet room , he thinks why his life got this frustrating, 'at least I still have you ' as he looked at his wall on the left with a lot of Eminem's Posters, then he plugged in his earphones listening to one of Eminem's song ,which in fact gave him motivation,There he was lying in bed with his phone covering part of his face , he notices a shadow move quickly in his room, he slowly lifts down his phone a bit to clear his mind that he saw nothing, it was just probably his mind playing with him, or it could be a bird from outside, he gave himself all forms of consolation as to explain the shadow figure he just saw, 3mins later he didn't notice anything, gradually again he raises up his phone ,reducing the volume in hope to hear something , and hoped it was a rat that ran across as the shadow was a very convincing,
Re: Daniel!!! by darnley16(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
he drops his phone on the bed , leaves the door opened, goes downstairs to get a water to drink , as usual he didn't tell her anything , his mom 5ft woman with a robust body build,didn't notice her son as he gets water from the fridge, shuts its door, pauses a bit to think , he goes back to his room , you can tell he is scared as he peeks into his room before he finally enters , his phone was no more on the bed , but he wasn't certain if he dropped it on the bed or took it downstairs with him , 'probably left it on the fridge' he said to himself , he again went down searched the the top of the fridge, funny enough opened the fridge to check, Now his mom notices him , 'Anything wrong dear' as she noticed his butt as he bends down searching the lowest cabinet of the fridge, ' No , did you see my phone?' he asked 'no check your room na' . to avoid any form of unnecessary conversation with her , he said ok I'll check , he goes back upstairs , then sees his phone exactly where he knew he had left it , now he is still puzzled but gets brave enough to re-lock his door, 'who is there?' he asked as if to expect a reply , well a reply that wasn't far fetched
Re: Daniel!!! by darnley16(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
His phone buzzes, its his mom 'she probably needs me down stairs' he thought, as he grabs his phone locks his door this time ,(downstairs) 'yeah mom , you called? 'yeah hun grab a glass of water for me ' huh? mom you called me all the way from my room , to the parlour just so i could get you a glass of water'? he said with an 'urgh face, 'oh yeah lest I forget your brother is Around , he is with some of his friends in his room,
with a confused face and an opened mouth 'and you waited till now to tell me this ma?' 'well it just occurred to me ' his mom tries justifying her forgetful habit, you should go and say hello to him , I defiantly will he responds angrily.

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Did My First Menial Job / "Angel In The Shadows" By Mdfox5 / Fiction Story: Inheritance Is Accidental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.