Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ladies101 - Part 1 "Hi, Good Evening." - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ladies101 - Part 1 "Hi, Good Evening." (853 Views)

‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." / Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." / Ladies101 – Part 2 "Lesson From Part 1." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies101 - Part 1 "Hi, Good Evening." by mute4real: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Ladies101 - Part 1

"Hi, good evening."

Having introduced the series and what it is about (you can go and read the introduction part if you missed it), let us go straight into our first example.

Let's call her Lady A. Lady A regards herself as a smart, beautiful and intelligent lady. She works and pays her bills. She does not really need any man to take care of her. We happen to be from the same part of the country but not exactly the same ethnicity.

On a certain day, Lady A accompanied me to a friend's place whose wife just gave birth to their second child. My friend happens to be of the same ethnicity as Lady A. So they speak the same language and both bear native names. When I introduce them to themselves they will know immediately that they are from the same place.

To avoid any embarrassment, having known Lady A for a while, I decided to do the needful. As I pulled over at my friend’s place I took a few seconds to let Lady A know whom we were visiting.

"Lady A, this man whom we are visiting is from your place and more than 10 years older than you. Please when I introduce you to him at least greet him in your dialect. You can switch to English after that but at least show him that respect by greeting him in your dialect."

"Ok."

Then we went in and I did the introduction. "Lady A meet Mr. X. Mr. X meet Lady A."

You could see the excitement in Mr. X's eyes as he heard the name of Lady A. Then Lady A went, "Hi, good evening."

Oops!

Did I just hear, "Hi, good evening," or did my ears deceive me?

Let’s take a commercial break. When we return we shall look at the implication of what Lady A just did and how men interpret it.

Have you heard of LadiesRoom? It is a subscription based Facebook group for ladies where the application of personal leadership in relationships is discussed. Instead of asking for what to do after a crisis in your relationship, in LadiesRoom you learn what to do so there will be no crisis.

Subscription is just N2,000 per quarter and it covers the very quarter in which you joined the room.So you pay N2,000 now and it covers the months of January to March, 2016. But you have three days free access to decide if you will want to become a member.

Click here to join. www.fb.com/groups/lroom

Strictly for ladies. Terms and Conditions apply.

(1) (Reply)

Are U A Writer? Get Your Work Published In A Journal For Free!!!!! / My Mistake / My Mistake Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.