Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lautech Mba 2016 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Mba 2016 (955 Views)

Lautech Mba Programmes / Lautech Mba / Lautech MBA Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Mba 2016 by georgee(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello house, who knows anything about Lautech MBA programme. I wanted to do an MBA prog in Unilag, buh my job wont give time to fully participate and unilag takes atyendance serious. A frend inteoduced me to this Lautech stuff (weekend lectures). So av brought it to the house to learn more and get more info. Anybody who is currently doin or has info shuld pls share. I am thinkn of obtaining form sometime next week
Re: Lautech Mba 2016 by georgee(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2016
Nobody?
Re: Lautech Mba 2016 by elewedu1: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
I would not allow my enemy enrol for this programme. It is a just a cash cow for the school management. I can almost guarantee you that two years after completing the programme, you wouldnt see a single result not to talk of the certificate or to whom stating that you completed the programme. I have been deliberating on posting my pain here on nairaland about this program for a while now...maybe this is just the right time. Meanwhile this program gulped more than 500k with nothing to show for it...beware, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Lautech Mba 2016 by georgee(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmmm.. I already bought their form. I saw so many students obtaining their Certs when i went to submit my form. The students finished last yr.
U mean the whole 2yr programme will gulp 500K
Re: Lautech Mba 2016 by senujohn: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
By now if you enrolled for the MBA you ought to have completed and must have been issued certificate, Please share your experience?

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Solutions Of Physics WAEC Past Question / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun Bill. / Good News To HND Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.