Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Uche Iwuji Begs Ex Hubby Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Iwuji Begs Ex Hubby Back (566 Views)

See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji Begs Oil Millionaire Ex-husband Lawal To Come Back / Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Iwuji Begs Ex Hubby Back by villabiz: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Actress Uche Iwuji seriously wants her hubby back.

In a chat with the Vanguard newspaper, she didnt hold back her feelings for her ex and she is willing to wait for him until he comes back to her.

Poor woman ,please read an extract from the interview below:

Your experience as a single mother?
It is not easy; I must confess. I have to be there for my son who will be three this year. I have my businesses that has been footing our bills. I hang out with single mothers like myself. I thank God that every one is showing me love. However, a man settles your bill when you are married but that has changed because I fend for myself and my child. Nobody is asking for my account now (laughs).
Is it true that men take advantage of single mothers?
No, I don’t think it is true because that has not happened to me.
What has been married and single taught you?
I have learnt to be strong for myself. Separating from my husband was not a good thing at all. Though, an eye opener. As far as I am concerned, being single again is fun. I am free to do whatever I like. I have been able to get over the break up when I look at my son. He is a bundle of joy.
What type of scripts would you consider now?
Acting means a lot to me. I prefer roles of a mother, madam and the rest. This is because of my shape and size. I used to be the slim type but now I am a kind of bigger and more matured.
Do you think sex sells?
I don’t believe in that. You don’t have to do sex before your film sells. There are lots of other things that can sell a film apart from sex.
What do you think you do better these days?
(smiles) Motherhood.
How did you meet your husband?
No way. I don’t want to talk about that.
What went wrong in your marriage?
The marriage failed because we didn’t understand each other well.
Your courtship was for three months, do you think that could be another factor?
Not really, I still respect and love my ex husband till date. In fact, I still pray for him.
Does that mean you will accept him if he comes back?
Yes, I will a million times. He is the best gift I have ever gotten.
Who do you have to blame for your break up; The media, choice of career or your family members?
I blame it on the society. People were always saying rubbish about me. However, I advise intending celebrity couples to understand each other well and shun third party.
Do you think your marriage affected your career?
Yes, in a positive way. People now see me as a matured woman. Some still address me as a Mrs. It only boosted my career.
Why do celebrity marriages fail because it seems to be a trend?
Not only celebrity marriages fail, it happens everywhere. It is somehow natural because people don’t really wish us well. They just say the marriage will soon crash and it will. This is because many people have made the prophecy.

Source: http://www.toniaodili.com/2016/01/uche-iwuji-begs-ex-husband-back.html#more?m=0

Re: Uche Iwuji Begs Ex Hubby Back by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
END TIME IS NEAR, ARE U SURE or grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Iwuji Begs Ex Hubby Back by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
villabiz:
The marriage failed because we didn’t understand each other well.
Not only celebrity marriages fail, it happens everywhere. It is somehow natural because people don’t really wish us well. They just say the marriage will soon crash and it will. This is because many people have made the prophecy.
Any successful marriage must have a learning phase and the couple must be determined to tolerate each other during this phase else the marriage may crash.
How on earth will peoples negative prophecy concerning your marriage come to pass undecided
It shall not be so long your marriage foundation is in God.

Ladies have major roles to play regarding the success of their marriage. Most times it is what I call the battle of the knee if you understand what I mean. It is what has kept my marriage going smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria-sighting Of A $40,000 Lamborghini Aventador Driven By A Young Lady... / 'history About To Be Repeated', Olu Maintain And Puffy Tee Rejoin Forces / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.