Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (41652 Views)

Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) / Tboss Shares Cool Beautiful Beach Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Rachelsblog(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2017
BBNaija star Tboss Made sure she denoted a fan to where he belong, the Reality shared the Photo above and talked about the fun she had while she visited the beach, on Friday, And a Fan who felt he knows her too well, Commented that its Tonto Dike's Hubby Churchhill who is lavishing money on her..

In reply she degraded him to his level, calling stupid... But that aside, As you know there's been rumors that they are having a thing.. tho..
Anyway see all that went down below!.

see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/see-reply-tboss-gave-fan-who-said-tonto.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

2 Shares

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by ayourbamie: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2017
There's no smoke without fire

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by princechurchill(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2017
Guilty conscience fears accusation

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Johnpaul01: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2017
What you get when you don't mind your business

4 Likes

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2017
I don't know why, we Nigerians, love giving attention to "INTERNET OLOSHOS".

And she is someone's role model oh

53 Likes

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by LessNoise: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Officialhow(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2017
grin
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ Why she con dey vex like that grin

3 Likes

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Evablizin(f): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2017

People and not minding their business issue.

Abeg Okorostatue should make me the commissioner of minding your business and who send you affairs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Both of them have problems... MTCHEEEEEEEWW!
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by slawomir: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
I don't know why most people don't mind their own business in this part of the world

my grandfather is 146 years old still he is alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business
my grandfather always say not minding your business is one among the five things that ruin a man's life
the remaining four are greed, pride, lust and anger

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by mynd84(f): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by blackbeau1(f): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
So because Churchill and Tonto separated , Churchill won't date any other girl ? Mbok Nigerians learn to mind your business

3 Likes

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by joystickextend1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
okay seen

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys..
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Sirheny007(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
All of them de craze.

3 Likes

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by aboki2000(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Truth is always bitter

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by HARDLABOR: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by fpeter(f): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
9ja fans na waya
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by amahthelma(f): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lovely reply to that stupid follower.....that's y some fools find it hard to excel in life cause they hate it when others progress and shine........she for even curse d idiot generation tongue
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Bills2307(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
mtcheww. tboss again

3 Likes

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by nototribalist: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice one Tboss, I like the brutality you gave the moronn

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by dakeskese(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toto Dick again
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by emeijeh(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Everyday on nairaland is now fan Vs celebrity wahala.

What is all this?!

1 Like

Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by yesloaded: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Spend your time wisely, stop stalking people on social media.

In other news, if you need job or business ideas that you can start with little capital check my signature/profile to visit my blog all you need is there
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Sagay212: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lol.. e pain am well well.
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by LesbianBoy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Some people sabi talk nonsense
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by thesuave10(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
I don't know why, we Nigerians, love giving attention to "INTERNER OLOSHOS".

And she is someone's role model oh

Shut up your mouth
Re: See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her by Richy4(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
ayourbamie:
There's no smoke without fire

Some times, there are no smoke at all but u find some people shouting fire just for mischief.. ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Friend, Fatimah Recreate 20-Year-Old Photo / Olakunle Churchill And Zainab Rufai: Chat & Contract Paper (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.