Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) (4059 Views)

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's / Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen / Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Munachi abii the 28 year old rapper and ex mbgn frolics with her 23 year old boyfriend Tomi Thomas .

Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by akwana: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cougar alert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
akwana:
Cougar alert.
be nice and respectful!
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
When Mature man like me full ground; na this small boi, this girl see to go fellow... I pity her no be small..m undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Raymondenyi:
When Mature man like me full ground; na this small boi, this girl see to go fellow... I pity her no be small..m undecided
its love na
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Utchgirl be jealous and fall
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Utchgirl(f): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Utchgirl be jealous and fall

Can't be jealous of an olosho like u biko !
Seems u r now short of words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Utchgirl:

Can't be jealous of an olosho like u biko !

Seems u r now short of words.
you say she's old yet she looks younger than her man
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Utchgirl(f): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you say she's old yet she looks younger than her man

LMAO !

4 ur mind,u look younger abi?

U need a magnifying lens if ur sight is dt bad .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by SleekyGee(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
The guy looks like someone that just left rehab, they don't fit at all undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Utchgirl:

LMAO !

4 ur mind,u look younger abi?

U need a magnifying lens if ur sight is dt bad .

She has no wrinkles.......
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
SleekyGee:
The guy looks like someone that just left rehab, they don't fit at all undecided
why insult him
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
All the men, senators and governors her age and older have chopped and cleaned mouth that's why she settled for a baby who doesn't know left from right.
At least she can cheat on this child steady and tell him to shut up if he makes noise about the matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
If this boy's hair looks like this then I'm sure his pubes look like a jungle. Looks like he smells of weed and/or strong body odour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
charix:
If this boy's hair looks like this then I'm sure his pubes look like a jungle. Looks like he smells of weed and/or strong body odour.
how dare you judge him by his looks?
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
charix:

All the men, senators and governors her age and older have chopped and cleaned mouth that's why she settled for a baby who doesn't know left from right.
At least she can cheat on this child steady and tell him to shut up if he makes noise about the matter.
he loves her. That's all that matters!
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
he loves her. That's all that matters!
Because you've managed to convince yourself of that does not mean we are. Keep lying to yourself, I know once in a while doubts still creep up.
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
how dare you judge him by his looks?
The same way you judge everyone else on looks only.
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
charix:

Because you've managed to convince yourself of that does not mean we are. Keep lying to yourself, I know once in a while doubts still creep up.
shut your mouth. What doubts
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
shut your mouth. What doubts
Idiot. Too broke to pay somebody 30k/month for PR purposes. Don't give yourself heart attack responding to negative posts on every Nigerian blog. Unemployed thing! Already training yourself to become a hopeless housewife in future.

Your mates are already managers in banks while you're still here trolling nairaland. I hope you're not the beauty queen we heard wore the full garb thinking it would grant you a US visa? I wouldn't get shocked if I hear it was you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

better explanation
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Raymondenyi:
better explanation
shut up
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

Idiot. Too broke to pay somebody 30k/month for PR purposes. Don't give yourself heart attack responding to negative posts on every Nigerian blog. Unemployed thing! Already training yourself to become a hopeless housewife in future.

Your mates are already managers in banks while you're still here trolling nairaland. I hope you're not the beauty queen we heard wore the full garb thinking it would grant you a US visa? I wouldn't get shocked if I hear it was you.
muna has visa you fool. Secondly stick with your lies. One minute you say she's rich next broke!
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
muna has visa you fool. Secondly stick with your lies. One minute you say she's rich next broke!
Why won't you believe you're rich when leeching off a spoilt brat from a rich home? I bet he pays more when you put his p e n i s in your mouth at night.

By the way, is your toto bleached too like the rest of your body? Never mind, I'd find out in the near future.
Re: Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 12:43am On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

Why won't you believe you're rich when leeching off a spoilt brat from a rich home? I bet he pays more when you put his p e n i s in your mouth at night.

By the way, is your toto bleached too like the rest of your body? Never mind, I'd find out in the near future.
debased mind. Reprobate mind. Wasted generation
Tomi is not rich by the way

(1) (Reply)

When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) / Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man / Rick Ross’ Ex-fiance, Lira Galore’s Sex Tape With Her New Boyfriend Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.