Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,273 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

After Reading This, You'll Probably NEVER Trust Facebook Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After Reading This, You'll Probably NEVER Trust Facebook Again (1849 Views)

5 Things You Probably Never Knew Your Mobile Phone Could Do!!!! / 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of / How Do I Install Facebook Again On My Itel2570 Java Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading This, You'll Probably NEVER Trust Facebook Again by Entertain9jar(f): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
FACEBOOK has been accused of conducting another bizarre experiment with its users' trust, and it could completely change your view on the hugely-popular social network.

Facebook wanted to test the loyalty of its user to breaking point

Facebook is the most popular social network in the world, with more than 1.50 billion monthly active users.
The US social network, which was launched by CEO Mark Zuckerberg in 2004, is now valued at a staggering £197 billion.
But details of an experiment to test social media users' loyalty to Facebook has now emerged online.
The Californian social network is believed to be preparing for the eventuality that Google one day removes Facebook's apps from its Play Store marketplace for competitive reasons.
As a result, Facebook tried to test the loyalty and patience of its Android users to the limit.

Read more >>> http://www.newsnewsblog..com.ng/2016/01/after-reading-this-youll-probably-never.html#0
Re: After Reading This, You'll Probably NEVER Trust Facebook Again by thespokenword: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
i am not sure you did comprehension in school.....

10 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You'll Probably NEVER Trust Facebook Again by akudinaobi(m): 2:56am On Jan 06, 2016
U want me to open that useless blog
Why won't you guys just learn

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vidmate Download For PC / Help!!! Airtel Is Killing Me Slowly / See What Mtn Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.