Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong (14279 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Promises Upward Review Of Corps Members Allowance / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by engrlarex(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
kk
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by Temismith(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
naija my country
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
KingKonga:
That is really annoying ..here in sagamu even ministries and other parastatals are just rejecting corpers like deported beans.. its quite unfair.. corpers will use their 19,800 to tour around thr state looking for ppa.. if they eventually get the owner of the school especially use them like jack and pay them peanuts as low as 3k ,5k.. our youths are suffering..

I am a corp member,its not easy.. if u are in ogun halla me sha.. grin

Me too is serving in Ogun. imagine, a primary school rejected a frnd

1 Like

Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by tola9ja: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
princeofpeace22:
after nysc who will employ them Suffering continues .
lol buhari
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
tola9ja:

lol buhari
OK 5k payment
APC politriks
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by XwhY(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
kachiz:
CORPERS!

Com'on you people should go to the classrooms and teach.
How can you want to discharge your primary duties in air conditioned offices and you also know the Nigerian factor, after passing out they will want to be retained.

Umu nne m, classroom is the key! grin grin grin
can u hear yourself?
who doesn't want good thing. so if you have the power to change this, you won't. And you won't stop blaming our leaders for their wrong. so you expect a mechanical engineering graduate to teach in school?
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by Electronzeez(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nysc na .......... grin grin
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by jonathanOz: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
They keep slots for people they know. It's a very bad one, same applies to ITs.
It's mainly schools that would take you with open arms as a corp member.
Even schools reject corp members these days. The issue is worse than you think
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by tola9ja: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
princeofpeace22:
OK 5k payment
APC politriks
pdp polithief and biafraudians
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
tola9ja:

pdp polithief and biafraudians
all join
FYI I'm non partisan.
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by kachiz(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
XwhY:

can u hear yourself?
who doesn't want good thing. so if you have the power to change this, you won't. And you won't stop blaming our leaders for their wrong. so you expect a mechanical engineering graduate to teach in school?

NYSC isnt supposed to an internship porgram. The ''S'' in NYSC stands for service and that you should know what service means.

I studied Civil Engineering in school, below is a picture of one of the six classrooms where I discharge my primary duties. So even na aerospace, service is still service.

3 Likes

Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by kachiz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
XwhY:

can u hear yourself?

NYSC isn't supposed to be an internship program. The ''S'' in NYSC stands for service and you should know what service means.

I studied Civil Engineering in school, below is a picture of one of the six classrooms where I discharge my primary duties. So even if na Aerospace Engineering, service is still service.
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by MistyDave(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rejection rate in abuja is on another level
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by kachiz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by bobestman(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Am serving in Ogun too.All you said is true.I was posted to ministry of agric,have not been acceptd and have not heard from them.My pay is gone.Since they didnt pay us december allawee,i have not resumed.I rep stream2 though.
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by hardychris(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
You are right dear, I remember when I served, I went to Nafdac and d lady I met was like there is no space but there is space, I was confused she now said if I have one honourable member that can give me a letter that there will be space for me.

My people if you see a corper pity am, more especially those in Abuja, nothing like someone paying for your cab fare or giving you something unlike other states, instead they would want to collect from you.

Kachisbarbie:
They keep slots for people they know. It's a very bad one, same applies to ITs.
It's mainly schools that would take you with open arms as a corp member.
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
princeofpeace22:
NYSC

End time uniform

N=Now

Y=your

S=suffering

C=continues
my guy, learn to speak right
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by MistyDave(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
You're so on point. Am serving in abuja and over here na 'who know who' o ... Government agencies are rejecting, talk more of private firms. May God help us!
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ojeifo12:
my guy, learn to speak right
where u wan work Wait for 5k fg money lol
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by chaxking(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bros ur own beta sef, I'm in imo state here the school don't pay nothing nd I teach them physics forceful, order owerri corpers can concur dt dy don't get peanut from state govt. I hate dis system, Rochas aka propaganda
KingKonga:
That is really annoying ..here in sagamu even ministries and other parastatals are just rejecting corpers like deported beans.. its quite unfair.. corpers will use their 19,800 to tour around thr state looking for ppa.. if they eventually get the owner of the school especially use them like jack and pay them peanuts as low as 3k ,5k.. our youths are suffering..

I am a corp member,its not easy.. if u are in ogun halla me sha.. grin
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by Atiloszy(f): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Where is dat 1500 Buhari want to give Copper Daily o
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by Nollynwa1(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=KingKonga post=41690695][b]That is really annoying ..here in sagamu even ministries and other parastatals are just rejecting corpers like deported beans.. its quite unfair.. corpers will use their 19,800 to tour around thr state looking for ppa.. if they eventually get the owner of the school especially use them like jack and pay them peanuts as low as 3k ,5k.. our youths are suffering..

I am a corp member in Ota, it's not easy mehn..those employers jus see corpers as a very cheap labour.. thank God POP is around d corner..#cant wait.
Re: Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong by Rating(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Companies need to truly do better in not allowing sentiments and nepotism to dictate who they take... But again, this happens all over the world. The game is the game.

How do you beat it? Build your confidence by learning a skill, network with professionals in your field (at first) and leverage everything you can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Kwara / Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp / Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.