Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing (1787 Views)

Authentic And Brand New Uk Clothing Brands In Bulk; Tm Lewin, Hawes & Curtis / Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh / Male and Female Suits,Shirts,Traditional Clothing for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by slmltd: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hey Guys and Gals!

I am the CEO of the clothing like Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing (SLM Clothing), We specialize in Naija Urban wear and we ar QUICKLY growing our clothes are available online through our shop and at 5 boutiques so far and Growing!!, I am sure you guys will like it or know someone who will, If you don't see anything you like SUBMIT A DESIGN! in our weekly competition,

CEO - SLM Clothing/SLM Media

PLEASE PLEASE leave feedback so we can forever grow!

http://www.imstarvinlikemarvin.com

Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 16, 2009
THE PICTURES LOOK SO FAKE!!!

HOW CAN THE SHIRT BE WRINKLED AND THE LETTERS ARE NOT?

I DON'T TRUST YOUR SITE AND YOUR COMPANY

ANY BUYERS SHOULD SHINE THEIR EYES VERY VERY WELL
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by slmltd: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2009
well you will be able to purchase our clothing form karmaloop.com very soon! , the shirts on our website are the designed shirt models. not the actual shirts. we are scouting more models for the shirts to be able to upload them. We design about 10 shirts day so the time needed to print model picture and upload is far and wide in between.
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 16, 2009
slmltd:

well you will be able to purchase our clothing form karmaloop.com very soon! , the shirts on our website are the designed shirt models. not the actual shirts. we are scouting more models for the shirts to be able to upload them. We design about 10 shirts day so the time needed to print model picture and upload is far and wide in between.
It doesn't work that way.

Until a shirt with real designed is made, I don't think you'll have much buyers, esp international ones.

Considering the reputation Nigerians have. Plz post a pix with a real designed shirt made so we the buyers can conclude if your company is capable of producing what it's advertising.
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by slmltd: 3:47am On Jun 16, 2009
here you go the first of our models, we average about 50 orders a day, and 2 bulk orders a week. you can email info@imstarvinlikemarvin.com and we would be glad in pointing you in the right direction of a physical boutique where you can purchase our brand. The testemonial page/ Custom Gallery is also coming soon!,

Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 16, 2009
slmltd:

here you go the first of our models, we average about 50 orders a day, and 2 bulk orders a week. you can email info@imstarvinlikemarvin.com and we would be glad in pointing you in the right direction of a physical boutique where you can purchase our brand. The testemonial page/ Custom Gallery is also coming soon!,
No, that won't caught it.

Still fake, na just dey copy and paste.

Make a real one and advertise with it.
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by slmltd: 4:11am On Jun 16, 2009
actually this is a real shirt. the logo was digitally added because initially we put the logos on the back of the neck. The testemonials will speak for themselves. Thank You for your input!. Keep a look out for the website through various naija circuits as well as our Crew Members - Blak Jesus, David Evans, and many others.
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 16, 2009
slmltd:

actually this is a real shirt. the logo was digitally added because initially we put the logos on the back of the neck. The testemonials will speak for themselves. Thank You for your input!. Keep a look out for the website through various naija circuits as well as our Crew Members - Blak Jesus, David Evans, and many others.
Why should you add the logo if it was actually on the neck?

How can you advertise something and sell something different?

From my observations, your company is not capable of producing what it advertises. Therefore I brand this a scam, fraud, etc etc.

Nigerian trying to scam a Nigerian, you must be outta your mind.

BUYERS BEWARE!
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by Sissy3(f): 4:29am On Jun 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Nigerian trying to scam a Nigerian, you must be outta your mind.

Rofl grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesygrin
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by slmltd: 5:13am On Jun 16, 2009
maybe you didnt read what I wrote correctly, the Brand has been around for a year, we USED TO put the logos on the neck but we recently started to put the on the Sleeve HENCE, the image was digitally altered to match our current edition. if you want to verify this line you may contact our PR Bobby Taylor Consulting thanks.
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2009
slmltd:

maybe you didnt read what I wrote correctly, the Brand has been around for a year, we USED TO put the logos on the neck but we recently started to put the on the Sleeve HENCE, the image was digitally altered to match our current edition. if you want to verify this line you may contact our PR Bobby Taylor Consulting thanks.
Ok, now I got you.
But before you start advertising the new design, make a real one first.

I still think you're trying to reap us off here.
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by horny4u(f): 1:14am On Jun 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Ok, now I got you.
But before you start advertising the new design, make a real one first.

I still think you're trying to reap us off here.

Oi,Footleak(FL)
I think you are victimising and bullying the guy,i know there are many scams out there and i donot know this company enough to say or call them scam, because if they are not and you have used your amebo tongue to spoil market for them for thier potential customers to give them a chance.
Then know you have sinned, to mention that they are scam on 3 different post in 1 thread is callous and on called for more like you have a biff for them.
Have u ever started a bizness if you have (not end of month salary oh) i doubt it because then you will know what it takes to build that you will be too scared to destroy!!!
sow and reap!
Best of luck tshirt man, pls donot let me down oh, FL will laugh tire. grin
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 17, 2009
horny4u:

Oi,Footleak(FL)
I think you are victimising and bullying the guy,i know there are many scams out there and i donot know this company enough to say or call them scam, because if they are not and you have used your amebo tongue to spoil market for them for thier potential customers to give them a chance.
Then know you have sinned, to mention that they are scam on 3 different post in 1 thread is callous and on called for more like you have a biff for them.
Have u ever started a bizness if you have (not end of month salary oh) i doubt it because then you will know what it takes to build that you will be too scared to destroy!!!
sow and reap!
Best of luck tshirt man, pls donot let me down oh, FL will laugh tire. grin
Get the Bleep off my face and let the poster reply to me.

Or are you same person with diff ID? Infact, I could care less, now bye bye.
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by horny4u(f): 1:44am On Jun 17, 2009
Haba, you are too crude, the internet covers you well,
sha learn to be a lady, grin grin grin grin
donot work your self up oh, hypertension is noot your portion , ok!
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 17, 2009
horny4u:

Haba, you are too crude, the internet covers you well,
sha learn to be a lady, grin grin grin grin
donot work your self up oh, hypertension is noot your portion , ok!
Thank You. Now Bleep off.
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by spikedcylinder: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2009
I don't know if its scam or anything but both t shirts are crap.
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by Pittbaby(f): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2009
LOL, the stuff is photoshopped onto the models and shirts on the website .
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by mystikal(m): 4:53am On Sep 15, 2009
starving indeed
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by naihiphop: 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
check out the website for customers that purchased shirts sending in their pics, http://www.imstarvinlikemarvin.com/slm_photos.php its not a scam.
Re: Starvin' Like Marvin Clothing by naihiphop: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2010
AjeBota Shirt & Naira Shirt,  Nyja from that DJ Deemoney Fab 5 "Show Yourself" Song is the owns of the clothing line (Thats Me),  Facebook - Fara 'Nyja' Ashiru
and the reason the shirts are photoshop'd is because I print One-Off meaning if I havent printed or sold one yet then its just an idea from my head so I photoshop them on the shirts so they can be sold and you can see what they look like. As for photoshop'd models Some are and some are not they ones that are, are to make banners for the home page. you can check the link above for customer photos those are just a few I still have to post about 40 more just sifting through the duplicates.

(1) (Reply)

Delicious Frosted Cupcakes! Free Delivery Within Surulere / For Your Customised Wristbands Bangles And Bracelets Please Come In / Where To Buy A Monkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.