Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. (7351 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / UNILAG Vs UNILORIN , Which Is The Best? - / UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by Zaronxpanol(f): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good day all, I have a Bachelors Degree in Anatomy from the University of Nairobi, Kenya. I have quite a number of years of working experience in d banking sector and I feel stuck professionally because I lack a relevant certification or master's degree, which the majority of my junior colleagues posses...Now I have been given d go-ahead by my supervisor to go enroll for an MBA part-time within Lagos state, but am confused abt my choice of school if I had my way I would have preferred to study in England, UK but my bank won't grant me leave with pay nor guarantee my job on return after study. Also personally thinking of d burden of traveling with my kids abroad 4 study, I can't handle that stress financially and mentally at the moment. Now I am left with 2options to apply to LASU or UNILAG. Please which university MBA program rocks as in academic content, quality of lecturers, infrastructure, swags, and above all which university is more prestigious and easier to juggle study while working......Thanks wink
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by georjay(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
unilag
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by SmileXtraone: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Swag - unilag
Infrastructure-Unilag
More Prestigious-Unilag
Quality of lecturers-?
Academic Content-?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by akinloluwao: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Unilag of course. Why are u even comparing both schools in d first place?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by Zaronxpanol(f): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks... Pls don't view and go, kindly advise me friends on nairaland....Thanks ur sincere advise is needed and would be appreciated.
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by flokii: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
SmileXtraone:
Swag - unilag Infrastructure-Unilag More Prestigious-Unilag Quality of lecturers-? Academic Content-?

everything na Unilag..
what is a Lasu

1 Like

Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by flokii: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
Thanks... Pls don't view and go, kindly advise me friends on nairaland....Thanks ur sincere advise is needed and would be appreciated.

that's an insult sort of...

you can't compare them... Unilag is better by far

cheers

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by juwonpeter(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Study in America and European University with 50% quaranteed scholarship. Benefits are: * Different scholarship for our clients, low tuition and flexible payment, opportunity to work while studying and 100% admission and visa guaranteed for schools we represent.
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by 0coded80: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
To be honest with you, unilag mba is Expensive, The school MBA programme aint worth all the hype, Some of their lectures aint good enough and all they care about is money,money and money. I'll advise, if you want value for your money,save and enroll in a better school.THe hype about the programme is just not worth it.
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by haftob(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Why are u comparing sleep with death? Unilag to Lasu, pls don't compare them again o. But if u want a quality MBA in lagos, I'll advice Lagos Business School.
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by Zaronxpanol(f): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
[Hello peeps thanks 4 ur responses... A friend of mine dat had her 1st degree here in naija was telling me dat UNIBEN , FUNAAB, AGO-IWOYE and OGBOMOSHO UNIVERSITY are far better than UNILAG and dat I can be travelling there weekends 4 lectures, Pls peeps I haven't visited d aforementioned universities b4 and I dn't know how well rated dey academically and socially...Pls I dn't Wana regret my decision....Pls how gud are these schools and are dey better dan UNILAG? sad
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by christejames(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
If you want good quality education I would advice you go for UNN but since the school is quite far from Lag why don't you opt for UNIBEN is another good school (from what I heard)...
But with UNN your campus with be at Enugu (UNEC), its a cool place.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by Zaronxpanol(f): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
@ ChristeJames thanks 4 ur suggestions, hello nairalander's is UNIBEN better dan UNILAG ?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by seanwilliam(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
@ ChristeJames thanks 4 ur suggestions, hello nairalander's is UNIBEN better dan UNILAG ?
if i land u a stewpid slap
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by jazinogold(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2016
so wat did u decide?
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by incrediboooh(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
angry noh jex let me vex...what is UNIBEN
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by Mikefrik(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
@op. what works for bola might not work for tunde. every one has their own unique paths in life. Pls pray to God, for directions. not every matter is to be brought to social media
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by Skydweller(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
incrediboooh:
angry noh jex let me vex...what is UNIBEN

The father of all Nigerian universities.
Re: UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. by Epistasis(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
As per MBA, Lagos Business School is better than both UNILAG and LASU combined, but it's kinda expensive.

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2018/2019 OND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / Futa Postgraduate Diploma Forms For Hnd Holder / Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.