Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Oil And Gas Internship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Internship (1001 Views)

How To Apply For GE Career GIP Internship Program / Enugu State Access Bank Frontline Internship Test. / 2016-2017 Shell/petan Graduate Internship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Internship by ubongchrisetim(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
hello my senior friends on nairaland, I am a recent graduate of applied geophysics, not yet gone for nysc.
I really solicit for your help to find an oil and gas firm I can run my internship for atleast six months. This will help to enhance my geophysical skills and kill idleness.
I belief that as you guys reach out to help a brother, the lord will reward you real good. Thanks.
Ubong Etim
ubongchrisetim@gmail.com
Re: Oil And Gas Internship by GeoOla25(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Hi,due to the present fall in oil price most oil and gas firms aren't taking people for internship, why don't you try and look into borehole and ground water field.
I wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Nurses At Louismed Hospital Lekki / Vacancies At Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nig. Ltd / Cosentino Group Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.