Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! (1158 Views)

Business Plan And Proposal For Cashew Nuts Trading... Local And Export / Business Proposal Needed / Palm Oil Business......a Comprehensive Proposal Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! by drberry(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please is there anyone with a good business plan and proposal either in agriculture or any other field with good prospects?
Re: Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! by jurist21(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
yes I have 2 well documented business prospect with sure means of appreciative income over the years.
all the blueprints are ready
Re: Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! by ycomics: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
drberry:
Please is there anyone with a good business plan and proposal either in agriculture or any other field with good prospects?
I have a well detailed business plan on multimedia, with sure ROI.
Re: Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! by edetcnn(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hi,
There is a small problem with generic business plans - always assume that any investor that requests a biz plan from you is of above average intelligence and exposure and that they are used to seeing business plans.
These folks can smell a generic plan from a mile away and it puts them off more than anything.
Reason? If you can't take the time to do a custom business plan, what else can you do?
I am a professional business plan writer. I will be glad to be of service.
To your success!
http://edetbusinessplans.com/
Re: Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! by drberry(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
ycomics:
I have a well detailed business plan on multimedia, with sure ROI.
Send it to my mail and include your contact number with location. proft4all@gmail.com
Re: Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! by drberry(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
jurist21:
yes I have 2 well documented business prospect with sure means of appreciative income over the years.
all the blueprints are ready
Send it to my mail including your contact number and location. I'll keep in touch. proft4all@gmail.com
Re: Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! by JLM(f): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Originality is always the best policy. Avoid overloaded and complex business plans. Call me on 08063611208, if your price is right you'll get a solid business plan in week's time. Email abgluv4fun@yahoo.com
Re: Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! by ncolumella(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2016
● Yes we also develop LPG business for investors. We go beyond just building skid plants or stationary plants to helping our investors business to be profitable by providing LPG business plans/Feasibility study reports, Market research and branding.

Our works speaks for us!!

● Please find below screen shots of our Business plan/ feasibility study report which any skid plant owner must have before venturing into the business.

● The business plan comes with a 3years financial forecasts which includes viability analysis, Cash flow, profit and Loss etc. it is professionally written plan that would guide you on how to grow and manage your business.

● The plant would refill about 33 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through a mini gas plant located in a residential/ commercial environment.  

● The required startup capital estimate of the business is N4,870,000.00 and it would be funded from 100% loan.
● The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital.  
● it expect to generate a net profit after tax of N10,036,758 ,N10,665,519 and N11,506,692, in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

● It can also be used to source for Loans or investors.

Price: N30, 000

If interested in the feasibility report or our skid plants please contact m

IK. Williams.

1 Like

Re: Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! by ncolumella(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2016
● Please visit the nairaland link below to see more information on investing in this highly profitable and easy gas business as you've seen from the business plan posted above

● All you need to provide is a very tiny space (Land) & and a small 2.5kva generator like the image you see below (2.5tons plant) and select/order any of our mini plant capacity ranges and we would build and deliver to your site with 2weeks.

● 2.5ton mini plant (200cylinders) : N4million
● 5ton mini plant (400cylinders): N7million
● 10ton stationary plant (800cylinders): N11million

www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: Business Plan And Proposal Needed Urgently!! by ycomics: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2016
drberry:

Send it to my mail and include your contact number with location. proft4all@gmail.com
check my signature for my contact. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

what a Bank did to me today / CBN: Panic As Nails Firm Against The Dollar At 337. / Pics Of Obaseki At Scene Of Hallmark Supermarket That Was Burnt Down Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.