Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Agony Of Eve... (series) (true Life Tales) III - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Agony Of Eve... (series) (true Life Tales) III (813 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / The Agony Of Eve... (series) (true Life Tales) II / The Agony Of Eve... (series) (true Life Tales) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of Eve... (series) (true Life Tales) III by Labosonline(f): 2:25am On Jan 06, 2016
"are you jealous" Dave asked me one day.
Was I hearing rightly? Had David actually asked me that?
"what do you mean?" I asked him...how dare he add insult to injury!
"well, I noticed you have been uncomfortable...are you jealous of pheb?" he elaborated and I was disgusted. Was i blind, deaf and dumb? Hadn't I seen and heard enough? Was I crazy if I became uncomfortable?
Why was Dave insulting me?
"Dave, I don't want to talk about it"
"No, talk to me, what are you thinking?"
"Dave please, this is not the time to talk about this...get well and we'll sort our issues" I said close to tears.
"You think I don't love you anymore right?" He asked me.
"I think so" I replied briefly.
"That was why I wanted to see you before this accident happened... I know you think I have stopped loving you. I am highly disappointed. That girl you've been seeing is just a friend, a family friend... We have..." I couldn't listen anymore. Lies, lies, lies! Oh! Was this how much he hated me? Couldn't he just tell me what I already knew and let me go.
The hole was there already. The damage had been done. He was still talking but I wasn't listening anymore... Lies, Lies and more lies!
"...she likes me so much..." (true)
"...she sends me messages..." (very true)
"...although she wants me to date her..." (haba!)
"...not interested..." (Blatant lie!)

"look Dave, you need to rest. We'll talk about this when its convenient" I was shocked at the lies. If only he knew how 'thick' my proofs were!

Proof or no proof, I was in love with Dave and I wanted badly to be with him.
I got the shock of my life when suddenly Dave didn't want to see me, he started giving me excuses, he stopped calling me and when I called, I noticed it was with great impatience he talked to me. I was confused, but I kept telling him of my love, untill he said to me:
"Eve, I need space." that did it. He wanted out. He was the victim, I was the tyrant.

Dave recovered, I saw him and regretted so... It was so unbearable, he was hostile, cruel and painfully more... He blamed me for the accident and I saw something in his face which I never prayed to see. I could bear pain but not hatred. I was still thinking of a nice and dignified exit when Phebean came in...it was painful to behold my Love in another's arms, but I stood with all the poise and maturity I had and walked out of Dave's flat and life, blood dripping after me, from the hole in my heart...

Even though it is with great agony I take every breadth, I will survive...
For I am a very Strong Woman!
Link for continuation in Bio

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Agony Of Eve... (series) (true Life Tales) III by Tobxyad(f): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Really nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Frustrated ( A Story About You) / Only Remembered By What We Have Done / Explanation To The Poem "The Land Is Red"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.