Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,812 members, 7,837,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy (835 Views)

Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 06, 2016
I am not maybe or is like am saying this as a prophecy it should be written in the hearts of those that call themselves I.P.OB It is a prophecy when ever Nnamdi dies it should be referred as it was a plain prophecy from Nairaland... No pastor or prophet ever talked about biafra but am saying.It should be referred here when it happens... Seun and moderators take note there is a great prophet on nairaland...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHbFz0PcKVo

follow the link to get more details... of my prophecy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy by Annunaki(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2016
And what benefit will it be to you or anybody if he dies Do know his death can escalate the whole crisis like the death of the former boko haram leader(mohammed yusuf) escalated the boko haram crisis? Left to me he should face the laws of the land and when found guilty, he should be sent to jail for a very long time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Op, I imagine how deranged you are. Praying for someone to die because he's fighting for his own sovereign state, are you mad?

Your not treating the igbos well, and you don't want them to go and your folly prompts you to write a prophecy,if the igbos were treated as better people, do you thing there would be agitation for state of biafra. Better behave yourself before the curse you place on others will make a u turn on you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy by valboy20(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2016
shiits just got real bad..mentally unstable people now having access to the internet.

somebody call 911 for the op

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
everybody be conscious...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy by LordCenturion(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
I am not maybe or is like am saying this as a prophecy it should be written in the hearts of those that call themselves I.P.OB It is a prophecy when ever Nnamdi dies it should be referred as it was a plain prophecy from Nairaland... No pastor or prophet ever talked about biafra but am saying.It should be referred here when it happens... Seun and moderators take note there is a great prophet on nairaland...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHbFz0PcKVo

follow the link to get more details... of my prophecy

Guy, please, I want you to prophesy about me, can I pm u?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 17, 2016
LordCenturion:

Guy, please, I want you to prophesy about me, can I pm u?
email me instead I will prophesy when u will pkeme
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Must Die Prohecy by orisa37: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2016
Nairaland has become a kind of Heaven without it knowing this. God bless Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Who Created God, Is God Outside Of Time? / When You See MICHAEL JACKSON In Heaven / Did Adam And Eve Actually Get Married Like Christians Claim? (biblical Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.