Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year (693 Views)

Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) / Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by bumi10(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Am really scared and have never been this scared as Nollywood busty and controversial actress Cossy Ojiakor took to her Instagram page to announce that she will be getting married sometime this year. Should I Congrats to her in advance. Or should I say who the hell is gonna be the lucky guy? Wahala dey ooo

I dey imagine how hot her wedding gown go be, cuz it must show boobs now and pastor or Rev. you guys are in trouble. See what she wrote on IG... http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/fire-on-mountain-cossy-ojiakor.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 tosyne2much fynestboi

Re: Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by bumi10(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2016
oboyyyyyyyy

wahala dey ooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by oismail(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Who is the unlucky one
Re: Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by driand(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2016
We'll see...
Re: Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by Imortal001: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
The milk industry celeb
Re: Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by divinehand2003(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Lol, the man should be aware that those massive water melons must be on display always.
Re: Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by Chanchit: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2016
She sef don laf finish am, but if its ever gonna happen, then it would be a white man, definitely not a Nigerian sha.
Re: Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by tosyne2much(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2016
OP, please always ensure you don't include my name when posting your news. Since I'm not a super mod and I'm always being disturbed by the regular avalanche of mentions I get every now and then

Please ensure you make that correction in your subsequent post

Thanks
Re: Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by Omotayor123(f): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Make I laugh small cheesy
Re: Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by yunglivochi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin how does her marrying improve 9ja economy
abegi # leave thrash 4 LAWMA
Re: Fire On The Mountain -cossy Ojiakor Announces She Is Gonna Get Married This Year by Michizzy(f): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm, no be small wahala o

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Gives Dammy Krane An Epic Reply. / Pete Edochie Collection Of Proverbs / Kiss Daniel Unveils Artwork For Debut Album ‘new Era’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.