Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble (10014 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C / Ariana Grande - I Have A Song About Mac Miller On My New Album / I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by softwerk(f): 12:55pm On May 24, 2017
Guys i'm no conspiracy theorist but I cannot but be curious about the lyrics of Ariana Grande's hit track side-by-side featuring the racy Nicki Minaj where she confessed to making deals with the devil shocked

It's no longer news that 22 fans of Ariana Grande were murdered and 59 seriously injured in the terrorist bombing at the end of her musical concert in Manchester 2 nights ago!? sad

Does the lyrics of her hit-track below suggests a conspiracy?!

I reserve my comment for my fellow concerned Nairalanders.

Sadly cry

Softwerk

ARIANA GRANDE LYRICS

"Side To Side"
(feat. Nicki Minaj)

I've been there all night, Ariana
I've been there all day, Nicki Minaj
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
Let them hoes know

I'm talkin' to ya
See you standing over there with your body
Feeling like I wanna rock with your body
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin')
I'm comin' at ya
'Cause I know you got a bad reputation
Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation

These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them, no, 'cause I...

I've been there all night
I've been there all day
I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

Been tryna hide it
Baby, what's it gonna hurt if they don't know?
Makin' everybody think that we solo
Just as long as you know you got me (you got me)
And boy I got ya
'Cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil
And I know it's gonna get me in trouble

Just as long as you know you got me

Say I should give you up

I've been there all day
(Been there all night, baby)
I've been there all day
(Been there all day, baby)

This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna Minaj I got a tricycle

All these bitches, flows is my mini-me
Body smoking, so they call me young Nicki chimney
Rappers in they feelings 'cause they feelin' me
Uh, I-I give zero bleeps and I got zero chill in me
Kissing me, copped the blue box that say Tiffany
Curry with the shot, just tell 'em to call me Stephanie
Gun pop and I make my gum pop
I'm the queen of rap, young Ariana run pop

Say I should give him up

I've been there all day
I've been there all day
Boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/arianagrande/sidetoside.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by LaDolceVida(f): 1:50pm On May 24, 2017
What has that got to do with anything?

2 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by HarveySpecter1: 4:10pm On May 24, 2017
Story
Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 24, 2017
It's just lyrics. Many musicians have that sort of lyrics in their songs(e.g Kanye) and nobody has died in their concerts
The song is just about Ariana staying over at her boyfriend's place and getting thoroughly and properly fuûked all night and day to the extent that she can't walk well again(walking side to side) grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by softwerk(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
It's just lyrics. Many musicians have that sort of lyrics in their songs(e.g Kanye) and nobody has died in their concerts
The song is just about Ariana staying over at her boyfriend's place and getting thoroughly and properly fuûked all night and day to the extent that she can't walk well again(walking side to side) grin

Weldone Mr Interpreter grin

Somebody sing say she and Devil sign agreement for night and you are Okay with that?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by 5thAngel(f): 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
funny post..... I was here
Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by UnknownT: 7:32pm On May 24, 2017
All these Nickolodeon(check spelling) girls go just turn from the "Lil angels" dem dey showcase to these "sex-appealing" musicians when dem mature.

PS: I no even know wetin I dey talk *pours my satzenbrau into the cup*
Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by Amberon: 8:17pm On May 24, 2017
Some people will begin to rain abuses on the op without giving this a thought.

I gave up on these artists when I saw an interview of Nicki where she said there was a particular demon or spirit that usually enters her whenever she wanted to sing or whenever she felt like. There and then she called the name of the demon and she made a body movement to show it had entered her. Whether you believe this or not doesn't stop this from being the truth.

Kanye west also once admitted on stage that he sold his soul to the devil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by sweetilicious(f): 9:01pm On May 24, 2017
My ringtone. I love this song
Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by Luizkid(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2017
chai, dis ariara fyn sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by chukzyfcbb: 11:55pm On May 24, 2017
I talk am, e be like say I know.
I told a friend that if this explosion had happened in a Nigerian concert, people will point accusing fingers to the musician and says its Juju for him to continue to blow . Exactly as I predicted na I'm u dey do.

Some of you nigerians una too mumu, u have stylishly linked the death of the people to Ariana being involved with Juju(illuminati) . Op why u mumu like this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by stevecantrell: 11:56pm On May 24, 2017
These lyrics have different consequences from artiste to artiste.
Robin Thicke also confessed a similar thing in the track 'Magic'.
But there so many others, uncountable instances...
Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by MilesLamar(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2017
Fine bad gal
Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by Nobody: 7:09am On May 25, 2017
Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by Olibboy: 10:24am On May 25, 2017
My ringtone
Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by LordCrimson(m): 1:26am On May 26, 2017
OdikwaRisky:

Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by Epositive(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2017
that's wordplay sis cool
Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by ajalawole(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
this one weck mecheesy cheesy
Re: Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble by GurlFriend: 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
softwerk:

ARIANA GRANDE LYRICS

"Side To Side"
(feat. Nicki Minaj)

I've been there all night, Ariana
I've been there all day, Nicki Minaj
Let them hoes know

I'm talkin' to ya
See you standing over there with your body
Feeling like I wanna rock with your body
I'm comin' at ya
'Cause I know you got a bad reputation
Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation

Say I should give you up

I've been there all day
I've been there all day

Been tryna hide it
Baby, what's it gonna hurt if they don't know?
Makin' everybody think that we solo
Just as long as you know you got me (you got me)
And boy I got ya
'Cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil
And I know it's gonna get me in trouble

Just as long as you know you got me

Say I should give you up

I've been there all day
I've been there all day

All these bitches, flows is my mini-me
Body smoking, so they call me young Nicki chimney
Rappers in they feelings 'cause they feelin' me
Uh, I-I give zero bleeps and I got zero chill in me
Kissing me, copped the blue box that say Tiffany
Curry with the shot, just tell 'em to call me Stephanie
Gun pop and I make my gum pop
I'm the queen of rap, young Ariana run pop

Say I should give him up

I've been there all day
I've been there all day
Boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

So these are the meaningless songs people are listening to? Is it a wonder humans nowadays behave like mind controlled animals?

(1) (Reply)

'beyonce Or Shakira: Who Winds Waist Better? / Nigeria Police Promotes Singer, Korede Bello To The Rank Of Superintendent Of Po / Rita Dominic's New Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.