Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." (944 Views)

‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." / Ladies101 – Part 2 "Lesson From Part 1." / Ladies101 - Part 1 "Hi, Good Evening." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." by mute4real: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ladies101 – Part 3

"What I Want To Eat Is Not Here"

Sometime ago a friend of mine had a female friend of his pay him a visit. He needed to take her out but his car was not available as at the time she visited. So I agreed to help out.

To have a complete picture I decided to ask a smart, beautiful and intelligent lady I know to accompany us, letting her know we wanted to take our visiting friend out. Let’s call my smart, beautiful and intelligent friend Lady B. We drove to one of the fast food restaurants in Ikeja GRA.

I decided to place the order for all of us so I asked each person what they wanted. My friend and his girlfriend stated their orders. Then I asked Lady B for her order.

"What I want to eat is not here."

Seriously? I mean, this is the fast food restaurant of choice around and that is primarily because of the variety of food available. As long as it is food you will get it here.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Pizza."

(Oops!)

Okay, a gentleman never embarrasses a lady. Instead he finds a way to turn the situation around. So, I did a fast thinking and came up with a solution. My friend and his girlfriend will get their food here then we drive to the nearest pizza place and get pizza for Lady B and me. But let’s just get our drinks here.

Once again, everyone places their order. Everyone except Lady B.

"Lady B, what drink will you be having?"

"What I want to drink is not here."

(Owwkaaay! I think I know what is coming next.)

"What do you want to drink?"

"Ice cream."

Let's take another commercial break. When we return we shall draw some lessons from here.

The reason many of us keep going in cycles is not because what we are currently doing is wrong but because we may have missed the first step. Successful living begins with Personal Leadership. That is the first step. That is where you begin.

Come 23rd of January, 2016, I will be teaching the principles of personal leadership during the 20th session of School for Personal Leadership. A class that holds on Facebook.

Date: January 23rd, 2016
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Venue: Closed Group, Facebook
Fee: N15,000

To register, make payment to:
Personal Leadership Resources
Guaranty Trust Bank

After payment send SMS with:
SPL * Surname * First Name * Facebook Name * Email Address * GSM No.
Send to 08038749796

You will get a Facebook confirmation and be invited into class when the session begins.

For inquiries:
Mute Efe
BBM PIN: 2BC01D81
WhatsApp: 08038749796
FB: www.fb.com/mutehimself
Re: Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
So, we're to pay N15,000 for a class that holds on Facebook?
Re: Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." by mute4real: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Enypie:
So, we're to pay N15,000 for a class that holds on Facebook?

Yes, Enypie, if you are interested in the class. It is not compulsory.
Re: Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
mute4real:

Yes, Enypie, if you are interested in the class. It is not compulsory.

No. Thanks though... I would love to host a Facebook class of N15,000 myself.
Re: Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." by mute4real: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Enypie:

No. Thanks though... I would love to host a Facebook class of N15,000 myself.

It's Ok. As long as you have a value worth N15,000 that people will be willing to pay for. You may want to take a look at my Facebook wall to see why people pay me N15,000 to attend my class.

Also, did I mention that I don't issue certificates? After paying the N15,000 you will still not get any certificate. What you learn is the certificate you will take away.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know The Title Of This Novel? / My Sister My Best friend(flashback Story) --by Tinydick / Odiegwu... 7yr Old Caught With 50+ Woman In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.