Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Friend Of Twin Brothers, Shot By Drunk Policeman Wore RIP Trouser ; PHOTO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friend Of Twin Brothers, Shot By Drunk Policeman Wore RIP Trouser ; PHOTO (1011 Views)

Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Of Twin Brothers, Shot By Drunk Policeman Wore RIP Trouser ; PHOTO by safeguide: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
I hope you have have not forgetting the incident that happen at ketu lagos state,on the boxing day 26 dec 2015 when a drunk police man shoot both twins brother taiwo and kehinde Oyesunle and there friend called jeje

graphics I met one of the close friends of taiwo and kehinde Oyesunle and he more explains about the twins brothers and the incident,.

I don't understand why some people are still ignorant to what they put on ,.. Jeje friend of the twin brothers who his celebrating is birthday on the same day he was shot happen to wore a short which RIP was written all over it

Mr wale' who is a close friend to the twins taiwo and kehinde Oyesunle said..

The incident of twins brother that was short by a drunk policemen is still like nithmare because it happen that I used to known them back when am still at ketu-mile, the both twin brothers happen to be a very vibrant and had working Brothers, one of them just become a naval officer and the one has a boutique store they are both focus and always support each other,

Taiwo and kehinde Oyesunle are the only children of their mother who born them at old age , the mother is in her 80s, when the both twin brother are just 30years, they both lost their live at the same day after still mourning their father which just pass away on june 2014,

we pray that may there soul rest in peace

http://plusmouth..com.ng/2016/01/friend-of-twin-brothers-shot-by-drunk.html

Re: Friend Of Twin Brothers, Shot By Drunk Policeman Wore RIP Trouser ; PHOTO by olafirstt: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
I know them very well to be a gentle and easy going person and I know jeje too may dere soul RIP
Re: Friend Of Twin Brothers, Shot By Drunk Policeman Wore RIP Trouser ; PHOTO by YorubaWoman: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
O se ni laanu gidigidi.

Olorun o deele fun won o.

Ejire ara isokun, egunjobi omo edun.

2 Likes

Re: Friend Of Twin Brothers, Shot By Drunk Policeman Wore RIP Trouser ; PHOTO by bolorunfem(f): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
O ma se o! He might have been attracted by only the colour combination on the knicker he wore without giving a thought to the inscription or else what manner of person will wear an ''RIP'' cloth on his birthday shocked. What a lesson!:'
Re: Friend Of Twin Brothers, Shot By Drunk Policeman Wore RIP Trouser ; PHOTO by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2016
R.I.P 2 dem. Too sad. May d police rot in hell.

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Best Phd Graduate Wins 45 Million Naira Postdoctoral Fellowship / Missing Person: Oluwatimilehin Olaosebikan Ogunkoya / Lawanson Electronic Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.