Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Faq--how Long Can My Welded Fence Mesh Last? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Faq--how Long Can My Welded Fence Mesh Last? (913 Views)

Fence Design, Costing And Constuction By The Harneyprojects Team / Welded Mesh Panels For Residential Or Commercial Security. / FAQ-- If I Use Barbed Wire Can I Electrify It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faq--how Long Can My Welded Fence Mesh Last? by ProlifixEnterp(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
It could last for as long as 20years without worry of repainting. The mesh opening is so small that is very difficult to grip and climb the fence.

It is highly resistant to extreme temperature as the UV inhibitors in the vinyl protects it from sunlight thereby making it ideal for our warm, tropical climate. In addition, it is resistant to scraping, abrasion, rust and other corrosive elements due to the vinyl seals and zinc coating.

The design of the high security fence system is such that, system requires no fabrication work on the sit
At Prolifix Enterprises, we specialize in the supply & installation of high galvanized barbed wire,electric power fence,barbed wire twist, chain link, mesh wire,door locks, key cards,car park barrier,fence spike and other safety’s devices.

Security Fencing:

Anti-climb, anti-cut, bringing maximum protection to your yard without impeding visibility. The welded steel mesh, which is powder coated has been designed to last

Our company though young, yet its innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver an excellent services and good customer satisfaction.
We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our client’s expectation. We serve corporate organizations, public individuals (end users) house,banks, schools,hotels,halls, club and warehouse. We have over the years built a company known for quality services,integrity,trust and swift services.

Our Contacts
Prolifix Enterprises
68,Kajola Street,Obawole Estate,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
P: 08032140286
Email
prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Property In Lusada, Ogun State / Just Out For Rent In Surulere: Roomself Contain And Mini Flats / Septic Tank Evacuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.