Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) (64841 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Buys A Vintage Car (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Harysongs Buys A N95million Bulletproof Mercedes Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by Osisie(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Go, and Be Single no more.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by Spadelicious: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why all this hype? She's only renting the house, as confirmed by the agents handling the estate.
All this because of Linda Ikeji.
Fake news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by guchen: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Congratulations to her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Watch how Yoruba bigots will insult her for a house she bought with her hard earned Money

Smh undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
I will only comment when she gets married. Not all these materialistic collections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by bibby339(f): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
nice one @ Genevieve

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by scholes0(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Where is the house?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
So we should sing kumbaya for her ryt?

Am sending you backup singer...olodo like u

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by chinnysuggie: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
my hustle must pay noni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
So we should sing kumbaya for her ryt?

Looool u sef
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by Jacko01: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Genevieve u hav house in ghana some in lagos now abuja how u wan take leave for all of dem.... Abi u intend getting broke n selling them alll..... Or u put dem on rent pls pls explain
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by ameminent(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
money answer everything, and in Niger nollywood re doing exceptional great anywhere in the world
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
preciousMI1:
the bookers of space oya oh food don done.

I remember reading sometime that she bought a house in ghana and Lagos and now Abuja... wow that chic is super rich..
ode you know who she don open leg for?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by preciousMI1(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
henrydadon:
ode you know who she don open leg for?
you talk outta point...

she's super rich who cares about the source of her wealth? na my leg she open? ODE raised to power 100...

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
xage:
Olosho's have been buying houses since 1452AD
99 percent of celebrities both male and female are confirmed Olosho,she bought an apartment not a house
There was a time Jim iyk fuccked one married woman and even screwed her of 15million naira
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
*sleeping*..................... Wake me up when she buys a husband.

Love her acting though......
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by Adebola314: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
StepTwo:
you mean of all the places she choose to live in face me i face you neighbourhood?
e

DOES GENNY NOT KNOW THAT THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD IS FAR BENEATH HER STATUS?
Why bother to even post this picture of a civil service quarters estate?
If she is expecting applause, she should aim for a stand alone mansion in Maitama or Asokoro, not face me , I face you.
I am blaming Linda and her banana island mansion for these desperate measures of owning a hut or house by force by our celebrities
Genny,try harder please if you must advertise that you have something in Abuja. Have you not seen the Beverly hills mansions of your counterparts in Hollywood?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Coolguy89:
Abeg mek she come marry me,and stop wasting money
go and marry her!

I swear if I see agbani darego for any occasion, am askin her out straight up grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by zubycharles(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
En good na u fit stil use am checck weighT dail*310# and stand on it 2 knw ur weiqht
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by austinigho: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
All dis irrelevant news

Mk we cum dey clap 4 her or wetin
You be enemy of progress
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by austinigho: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jacko01:
Genevieve u hav house in ghana some in lagos now abuja how u wan take leave for all of dem.... Abi u intend getting broke n selling them alll..... Or u put dem on rent pls pls explain
DAT one no concern you so far na her investment.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by great7: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
GO AND FIND A HUSBAND MOST PEOPLE SEE YOU AS A HIGH WIRE PROSTITUTE.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by adellam16(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
sugarbelly:
If you know Abuja too well, then you might have seen this estate. It's known as Sticks and Stones Property comprises of 4-Bedroom Terrace Duplex with attached Servant's Quarters, Located at Apo-Dutse Abuja.

Features include; All Rooms En-suite . Centralised Power Generator . Street Lightings . Centralised Treated Water Supply . Asphalt Road Network . Pedestrian Boulevard . Underground Cable . Underground Drainage And Sewage System . Security Perimeter Fence/ 24-Hours Security Services . Tennis Court . Kiddies Playground and Parks . Ample Parking Space . Good Access Roads Price: N29,900,000 (Partly Finished)

So the actress shared the photo below on her IG page...WELL, CONGRATS TO HER!!!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAMhc1MuOo-/?taken-by=genevievennaji

why r u helping her to advertise her house?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by princeade86(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
NA WA O.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by bankyblue(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
#Dasukigate....... we re coming for u too

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by ekefre4(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
JOBLESS undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by jayAjoku(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
remind me again what she does for a living not my biz tho
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by harry41: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
I wonder why ppl harbor so much hate in their hearts oooo. Someone just speculated ( cos it isn't confirmed) that she bought a house and some ppl have called her prostitute n all sorts.
Please let's drop the hate and stop believing and propogating lies abt thing we aren't sure of. You weren't there when she slept with anyone naaa.

My opinion!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
GEJisBOKO:
Congrat to her ...... The lasat time i checked, Abuja is situated in Northern Nigeria; IPOB once told the Igbos to leave the North and return back to Biafra. Will Genevieve Nnaji leave her house in Abuja and head back to Biafra ?
You dey mind those fools

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) by Richy4(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
The OP is a good marketer... God! that was so cool to draw attention of the product using the young actress...A lot of people now knows the price and the features in the said estate.....nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.