Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why You Should Have Sex More Often - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Have Sex More Often (1399 Views)

Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Have Sex More Often by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Here are Emotional and Physical Benefits of Frequent Sex

When it comes to frequency of sex, the old adage of "just do it" is backed up by science. More and more studies show increased emotional and physical benefits from frequent safe sex. Did you know that sex can ease your headache?
Michele Weiner-Davis: "At first, many were understandably cautious about my Nike-style approach to their sex life; the 'Just Do It' advice ran counter to everything they had believed about how sexual desire unfolds ...
I could often see the relief on people's faces when they learned that their lack of out-of-the-blue sexual urges didn't necessarily signify a problem. It didn't mean there was something wrong with them or that something was missing from their marriages. It just meant that they experienced desire differently."
Source: Michele Weiner-Davis. The Sex-Starved Marriage: Boosting Your Marriage Libido, a Couple's Guide. 2003. pg. 12.
• Lower mortality rates.
• Reduced risk of prostate cancer.
• Improves posture.
• Boosts self esteem.
• Makes a person feel younger.
• Helps prevent yeast infections.
• Firms up tummy and buttocks.
• Keeps spouses connected emotionally.
• Offers pain-relief, including pain from migraines and back pain.
• Gives people a positive attitude on life.
• Reduced risk of heart disease.
• Makes a person calmer.
• Increase DHEA makes your skin healthier.
• Improves fitness level.
• Makes a person less irritable.
• Reduced depression.
• Improved sense of smell.
• Has a therapeutic effect on immune system.
• Better bladder control.
• Relieves stress.
• Relieves menstrual cramps.
• Helps people sleep better.
• Improves digestion.
• Healthier teeth.
• Increases circulation.
• Helps folks remember more.
• Produces chemicals in the brain to stimulate the growth of new dendrites.
• Lowers the level of cortisol, a hormone that can trigger fatigue and cravings.
• Lowers feelings of insecurity.
• Improves pelvic muscle tone.
• Increases level of commitment.
• Less-frequent colds and flu.
• Vaginal tissue lubrication.
• It can help people achieve weight loss since about 200 calories are burned during 30 minutes of active sex.
• Studies show that it is a myth that abstinence can sharpen a person's competitive edge (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Why You Should Have Sex More Often by sexymoma(f): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Between married couples or every every
Re: Why You Should Have Sex More Often by JoelNkantaBlog: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2016
You wouldn't ask this question if you'd read the complete article.
Re: Why You Should Have Sex More Often by doyinisaac(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2016
Smh....comprehension is your problem.... grin
sexymoma:
Between married couples or every every
Re: Why You Should Have Sex More Often by blessedtwins: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Why You Should Have Sex More Often by STENON(f): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
...Lol... shocked...Lol...
Re: Why You Should Have Sex More Often by Sunnypar(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yes.... Present.
Re: Why You Should Have Sex More Often by greatgod2012(f): 5:07am On Feb 21, 2016
So, having s3x always is what Yoruba's call "gbogbo nise".
OK, I've heard you.
I'm not saying regular s3x between married couples is not good o, but curing all these illnesses, mba,. I don't believe.
I believe some but not all.

(1) (Reply)

Help Save Your Family Today / Im Planning Of Marriage But The Question Is Can 30,000 Salary Sustain Both Of Us / Maternal Family Putting Pressure On My Nuclear Family Finicially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.