Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl (3439 Views)

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Dating A Lebanese Man / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by lonleyman7: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2009
hi all,

I am a Lebanese man looking to hook up with a Nigerian girl or woman. I am 32 years old and i am working in Abu Dhabi.

If any one is interested you can you send me an email to this address: manlonley76@yahoo.com

I like to hear your comments,

Lebanese
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by besiru71: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2009
hi, what kind of relationship do you want, is it a girl friend thing or marriage?
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by lonleyman7: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2009
I am loooking for marriage this is what i am aiming for.
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by busybody20: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2009
How genuine r u?
I hope its not one of those small boys playing with keyboards at the cyber cafe grin not that i wanna apply. Just asking grin

What kind of woman r u looking for?
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by besiru71: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2009
I will send a mail to you with a phone number of a beauty, but i need to trust you first.
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by iice(f): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2009
Moved to dating
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by lonleyman7: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2009
that is a good question,

yes i am serious and i am not not in a cyber cafe just ttyping on the keyboard. i am really looking for one.

now for teh kind of gilrs or woman that i am looking that is hard to explain in just a few words.

i like her to be beautiful that is for sure, eductaed is important,  smart as well. and the remianing we can discuss it later on, but of there are any special questions then i can answer them.

so what do you think?
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by lonleyman7: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2009
do you mean move my topic to dating you are right but that is teh first time i am posting her so i just poseted in Romance. wil you help me to sho wme how i can move it to dating part?
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by iice(f): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2009
lonleyman7:

do you mean move my topic to dating you are right but that is teh first time i am posting her so i just poseted in Romance. wil you help me to sho wme how i can move it to dating part?

I have already moved it.
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by lonleyman7: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
thank you
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by besiru71: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2009
call 08037239647 a beauty will answer you, tell her you are a friend to besiru, i think you can start from there.
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by martho(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2009
i don't think d poster is a lebanese
even if he is,he only wants a good time.
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by lonleyman7: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2009
i am lebanese,
but why do you think i am not lebanese, by the way i was in nigeria bafore and i was so close to get married with an ugbo girl but theonly thing that did not allow us to be together as per now is that he rparent did not agree because i was white.
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by lesbofes: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
look for a lebanon to marry or lesbian since u are a lebanees abeg comot for this place
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by lonleyman7: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2009
I LOVE LESBIAN,

and i wish if my wofe is bisexual, and as for lebanese woman after that i have discivered the nigeiran woman i do prefer her then the lebanese.
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by chykeo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2009
lonleyman7:

i am lebanese,
but why do you think i am not lebanese, by the way i was in nigeria bafore and i was so close to get married with an ugbo girl but theonly thing that did not allow us to be together as per now is that he rparent did not agree because i was white.

I wonder whoever made you think you are white and that colour matters. My friend you are a Lebanese from Lebanon in the middle east where there is more conflict, civil unrest, wars, famine, suicide bombings et al. So dont go flashing your milkish colour and lebanese origin thinking my good Nigerian sisters will fall for you.

And whatever makes you think being Lebanese puts you in good stead to date a real intelligent, educated, exposed and hardworking nigerian chic? Abeg carry your wahala go to your Lebanon. Whites are Western Europeans, Americans, British, Irish, Australians and New Zealanders. You have the same colour with Sudanese, Morroccans, Libyans, Tunisians, Algerians and Egyptians.

Enough of that colour and Lebanese insult

And for my sistas, u girls shouldnt be that condescending.
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by spikedcylinder: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
Good luck.
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2009
lonleyman7:

i am lebanese,
poster,who told u u are white?u are brown and from a third world country and a dilapidated war torn country at that,and if u wanna look for a girl;.i advice u go and look among ur low class burka wearing bitches from ur war torn country.no right thinking girl in nigeria will condence so low as to even agree to date an uncircumsice arab like u,
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by lonleyman7: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2009
are you so gelouse of lebanese who is controling your country?
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 25, 2009
lonleyman7:

are you so gelouse of lebanese who is controling your country?

leba who?where are they controling nigeria?those uncircumcise arabs?no way,they dont stand a chance in hell and they are sub humans, bunch of criminals and dirty motherfuckers,
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by ifyalways(f): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2009
rofl
Uncircumcized smelly Lebanese are now white? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Beggars believe.
Re: Lebanese Looking For Nigerian Girl by busybody20: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2009
lesbofes:

look for a lebanon to marry or lesbian since u are a lebanees abeg comot for this place

LOLsssss grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mama Hot Links: / Meet Singles Between 18-28 Yrs And Get Connected /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.