Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Man Names Daughter After His Favorite Soccer Team, Wife Finds Out 2 Years Later - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Names Daughter After His Favorite Soccer Team, Wife Finds Out 2 Years Later (913 Views)

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Names Daughter After His Favorite Soccer Team, Wife Finds Out 2 Years Later by unicislander(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Does the name “Lanesra” ring any bell? Definitely not

It’s just kind of a pretty-sounding name, right?

Man names his daughter “Lanesra”, wife only finds out it is Arsenal spelt backwards when the child turned 2.

Source: http://samhaykins.com/man-names-daughter-after-his-favorite-soccer-team-wife-finds-out-two-years-later/

Re: Man Names Daughter After His Favorite Soccer Team, Wife Finds Out 2 Years Later by Ynotme: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nice name 4 hm
Re: Man Names Daughter After His Favorite Soccer Team, Wife Finds Out 2 Years Later by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Just like I plan to name my son Cristiano but I'll lie to her that it means Christian in Spanish
Re: Man Names Daughter After His Favorite Soccer Team, Wife Finds Out 2 Years Later by nnachukz(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wow! she was technically scammed by the husband. If I am the wife, we will stop calling her that name because the child may never succeed at the highest level where elites are made.

Re: Man Names Daughter After His Favorite Soccer Team, Wife Finds Out 2 Years Later by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Imagine his favorite team was A.S. Roma then the name would be AMoR = Love cheesy

But what if the team was Olympiakos? Sokaipmylo? grin

Atletico Madrid anyone? Or Borussia Dortmund? PSV Eindhoven? grin grin grin
Re: Man Names Daughter After His Favorite Soccer Team, Wife Finds Out 2 Years Later by yinkuscious(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
My children's name would be:

Paul
Pauletta
Paulinho
Puskas
Pearl
Precious

Abeg don't steal 'em oo

(1) (Reply)

And They Now Blame Kids For Paedophilia! / Amazing!!! Family Welcomes Baby Girl After 101 Years Of Male Children / See 37 Year Old Ugandan Woman With Her 38 Children(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.