Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Amazing!!! Family Welcomes Baby Girl After 101 Years Of Male Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing!!! Family Welcomes Baby Girl After 101 Years Of Male Children (920 Views)

The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D / After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) / Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!!! Family Welcomes Baby Girl After 101 Years Of Male Children by EOOJ(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2016
After 101 years of having all boys in the family, for four generations, the Underdahl welcomed their baby girl Aurelia.
On April 12, the Idaho couple welcomed eight pounds and three ounces baby Aurelia after a century of a male boys. It was in 1914 when the first baby girl, great aunt Bernice, was born. After which, four generations of seven boys dominated the Underdahl’s family.
However, on April 12 at 5:48 p.m. the four generations of all boys were broken. Scott and Ashton Underdahl welcomed baby Aurelia Marie Ann, the second girl to be born in the Underdahl family.

“I’m a little at a loss as to what to do – I grew up with three brothers and haven’t spent much time around girls,”Scott, 27, who works at a lumber company in Post Falls, told People.“But my daughter has been a lot of fun so far. Everyone is excited to have a little girl in the family.”

The couple in Idaho has a 22-month old baby boy named Archer before baby girl Aurelia. Ashton said that baby Aurelia is pretty quiet, very refreshing from the boys in their family.

Congratulations to the family!

https://www.naij.com/819578-amazing-family-welcomes-baby-girl-101-years.html

2 Likes

Re: Amazing!!! Family Welcomes Baby Girl After 101 Years Of Male Children by TV01(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2016
...bummer! grin

TV
Re: Amazing!!! Family Welcomes Baby Girl After 101 Years Of Male Children by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:32pm On May 04, 2016
Even after 101 years of male children, men are still scarce undecided
Re: Amazing!!! Family Welcomes Baby Girl After 101 Years Of Male Children by Fkforyou(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2016
Why do I find this hard to believe. .? undecided

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! Family Welcomes Baby Girl After 101 Years Of Male Children by Pidggin(f): 11:11pm On May 04, 2016
Amazing! She will be so spoilt cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

*** New Scam Ooo*** Dont Fall A Victim / FOR REAL? Cat Transforms Into Young Girl In Ibadan (photos) / Married People Masturbate More Than Singles (from Research)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.