Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite (4946 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview / Apply Now For Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited Job In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by ScreenDiva: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
The management of Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited hereby invite you for an interview for the post of Admin Manager at[b] 7, babatunde adeyanju street,Amule bus stop along pako road, green lake school, Ayobo ipaja[/b] on saturday 9/01/2016 by 9.00am prompt.

Please who else got similar text message and how genuine is this ?

I know this company is located at Royal Shopping Plaza, Oshodi. But seeing this address used to send the SMS, I hope it is not one of these GNLD people faking to be Daudeen Freight o! Somebody please help me out here.
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by DONFASZY(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
dey ve left dere....n dey r real...i wish u gud luck
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by Ndi(f): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmm.........
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by padreich(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
What position did you apply for because I want to gate crash
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by ScreenDiva: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2016
@Donfaszy

Thank you for the info.
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by mimiy05: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
please how can one locate the place from Ikeja?
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by airnext(m): 1:55am On Feb 06, 2016
mimiy05:
please how can one locate the place from Ikeja?
From Ikeja take Iyana Ipaja from Iyana Ipaja take Ayobo. Ask People
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by airnext(m): 1:58am On Feb 06, 2016
I also received the same message. I guess we will all see today.
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by femoric(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
ScreenDiva:
The management of Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited hereby invite you for an interview for the post of Admin Manager at[b] 7, babatunde adeyanju street,Amule bus stop along pako road, green lake school, Ayobo ipaja[/b] on saturday 9/01/2016 by 9.00am prompt.

Please who else got similar text message and how genuine is this ?

I know this company is located at Royal Shopping Plaza, Oshodi. But seeing this address used to send the SMS, I hope it is not one of these GNLD people faking to be Daudeen Freight o! Somebody please help me out here.

hello, I just got a replica of the message above against Saturday, pls did u attend the interview? I'm outside Lag and I shouldn't waste money in the present condition. plssss
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by femoric(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
airnext:

hello, I just got a replica of the message above against Saturday, pls did u attend the interview? I'm outside Lag and I shouldn't waste money in the present condition. plssss
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by femoric(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2016
Ndi:
Hmmmm.........

Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by UgoIheme(f): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2017
I got same message as well o, and m outside Lagos, for a marketing executive. Pls does it worth it? Does anyone know what the pay looks like?
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by qozyme24(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
You are invited for interview for Marketing Executive at DAUDEEN FREIGHT FORWARDING LIMITED at No7,Babatunde Adeyanju Strt by greenlake school, Ashipa road, Amule bus stop, Ayobo on Saturday 13th January,2018 by 11am. Come along with your CV.

Please I got this message today, who else got this and how real are they.
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by enemachris(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
I was invited for an interview by this coy. Has any of you started working there? is it a good place to work? jus want to be very sure cus am currently working
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by villareal: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Hello, please I just got this same text for an interview now. Is this real.

You are invited for an interview @ Daudeen Freight Ltd by 11:00am tomorrow Saturday

25th September 2021 at No 7 Babatunde Adeyanju Street Greenlake Bus stop Ashipa road Amule Ayobo

Lagos.

Thanks to acknowledge receipt to confirm your attendance.
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by villareal: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Did you later go for the interview and how was it.
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by villareal: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
enemachris:
I was invited for an interview by this coy. Has any of you started working there? is it a good place to work? jus want to be very sure cus am currently working

Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by villareal: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
airnext:

Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by seunlizy(f): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
DONFASZY:
dey ve left dere....n dey r real...i wish u gud luck

Pls do u have idea about the interview pls
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by seunlizy(f): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
femoric:

Pls do you later go for the interview
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by seunlizy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
enemachris:

Did u later go for the interview
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by enemachris(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
seunlizy:

Did u later go for the interview
I was told that it's a toxic place to work, do didn't go for the interview.

1 Like

Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by seunlizy(f): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
enemachris:
I was told that it's a toxic place to work, do didn't go for the interview.

Thanks for ur feedback,
Toxic place, pls how or may be I should not go cos I have an interview with them on Monday
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by femoric(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunlizy:

Pls do you later go for the interview

Yeah, I went. The owner seem to be on the proud side. I was interviewed for the post of an admin manager, that very day, I was privileged to meet the person I was to replace. She was part of the interview team. Herself and the owner of the freight company.
If you see the way the kan was shouting at her ehn, even though I was successful, I jakpa.
Although this happened way back 2016, tables may have turned.
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by seunlizy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
femoric:

Yeah, I went. The owner seem to be on the proud side. I was interviewed for the post of an admin manager, that very day, I was privileged to meet the person I was to replace. She was part of the interview team. Herself and the owner of the freight company.
If you see the way the kan was shouting at her ehn, even though I was successful, I jakpa.
Although this happened way back 2016, tables may have turned.

Whaaattt cry cry can we talk or chat pls
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by femoric(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunlizy:

Whaaattt cry cry can we talk or chat pls

Sure. Hit me an email pls
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by seunlizy(f): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=femoric post=111798779]

Sure. Hit me an email
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by Brozok: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
its a one man business, u work monday till saturday, close very late, always replacing his staff & poor salary, really not a place 2 build a career, d MD always shouting on workers. attended an interview there som yrs back. The man is always recruiting.

4 Likes

Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by enemachris(m): 5:28am On Apr 10, 2022
seunlizy:

Thanks for ur feedback,
Toxic place, pls how or may be I should not go cos I have an interview with them on Monday
Just give it try.
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by NaiveBlack(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=seunlizy post=111799226][/quote]

Hi, please did you eventually attend the interview? And if so, how did it go? Your response will be very much appreciated.

Also, you can contact me if you wish on raydele007@gmail.com .

Thank you.
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by seunlizy(f): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
NaiveBlack:

Hi, please did you eventually attend the interview? And if so, how did it go? Your response will be very much appreciated.

Also, you can contact me if you wish on raydele007@gmail.com .

Thank you.

Nooo after hearing alot of things about the man, the owner, the coy, so I decided not to go.
Cos I spoke with their ex staff on LinkedIn. But you can give it a trial anyway.
Re: Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite by NaiveBlack(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
seunlizy:

Nooo after hearing alot of things about the man, the owner, the coy, so I decided not to go.
Cos I spoke with their ex staff on LinkedIn. But you can give it a trial anyway.

Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Honest Person For A Job In Ibadan - N20,000 Per Month. / Test Format Of Workforce Test Of 5th Dec / Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.